Old 07-13-2008, 11:25 AM   #1  

Default Slimdown Question

Hi Everyone,
What is the slimdown program??? I know you substitute a slim down everyday as 1 protein and 1 starch...but what do you do for the other foods. Does it work?

Can someone provide me with allll of the details?

Thanks,
Heidi
heidz1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #2  

When I went to my center last week, I had not been in 2 weeks because of a cruise and land vacation. There had been a complete turnover in management and we had our 3rd manager since I started LAWL in March of 2007. This girl seems very enthuastic and met with me for quite a little while. She wanted to help get me back on track after my trip. We discussed how my weight loss journey has been so far, I have lost 85 pounds since joining. I have encountered many plateaus unfortunately. She suggested I do a modification of my plan, I am currently on plan 2. She wants me to be sure to incorporate at least 3-5 of the food groups at each meal. Basically what I am doing is still the same foods, just rearranged differently. For lunch I am eating an LA right portion meal and 1 veggie and for supper I am doing an LA Slimdown and two veggies. She wants me to eat one LA lite mid-morning and the other mid-afternoon. So this is my typical day now:
Breakfast: 1/2 protein, 1 starch, 1 fat, 1 dairy, 1 fruit
Mid-Morning: 1 La lite
Lunch: LA right portion meal, 1 veggie
Mid-Afternoon: 1 la lite
Supper: 1 LA Slimdown, 2 veggies, 1 dairy, 1 fat

She suggested that I follow the plan as written on weekends. So far I haven't really seen a significant difference, but time will tell I guess.
java girl 65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #3  
Restart lawl 7-14-08

S/C/G: 150.2/?/127

Height: 5'5"

I just want to say congrats to both of you, Heidi and Java Girl on your amazing weight loss. Wow! I hope to learn a lot from you.
hollyak24 is offline   Reply With Quote