Old 07-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #31  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone! I am planning on cleaning out my cupboards today. I have a lot of stuff I never use. I use a web site call free cycle dot net to get rid of stuff I do not use. It is so cool. It is a yahoo group. Most cities have them. After you join, people will post stuff on there that they do not use or need anymore. If it looks like something you need, you email that person and they will help you get it from them. I got a metal shed a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday I gave away an oven that we don't need. It keeps things out of the landfills, and helps everyone to get the stuff that they need without spending more money. Anyway, freecycle will definitely get some stuff from me today!

Have a good day everyone!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:56 AM   #32  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all.

just checking in for the day. i was up early, got a workout and a shower in, so i'm good to go for the day. that makes 3 workouts so far this week. yay me! guess not working is better for me than i thought it would be! ha!

hope everyone has a lovely holiday weekend. i'm not doing too much really. i work tomorrow for a short time and then i'm spending time with a friend on saturday--we're having a girlie day and i'm going to look for a homecoming outfit for when DH gets back, then we're going to chill at my house and watch movies and i'm making mexican food. so it should be a good time.
other than that, not too much else planned.
ok, i've got other stuff on the agenda today, so i'd better get to it, before i decide to be lazy!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #33  
Katie

Oh Dan, the chicken rosemary brats sound good. I buy sausage from a vendor at our local farmers market that only uses free range meat and no preservatives. Anyways, I used their rosemary sausage last night in lasagne, and it was amazing.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:51 AM   #34  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Nicole – I’m in a small German town called New Ulm, located in southern Minnesota, home of Schell's Beer, Hauenstein Beer and now Grain Belt Beer. You can probably guess what we drink a lot of (or what I used to drink a lot of prior to having kids & joining LAWL)! Duluth and the “North Shore” is such a beautiful area. We try to get up there once every two years or so, not as often as I’d like, but it’s such a haul. It takes about 5 hours from where we are at so when we go up “North” we usually only go as far as the Brainerd area, which only takes about 3 1/3 hours. We’re going there over the 4th. DH actually got off a few consecutive days off so we planned a last minute trip. I hope the weather cooperates for your road trip, Minnesota is so unpredictable. You’ll have to fill us in on the sites you take in when you get back. Have a great time!
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

chicken rosemary brats - where would you find that in the grocery store? sounds yummy! I finally found ground bison (buffalo meat) in the store, I made a burger on a light bun last night and it was really good! couldn't even taste the difference!
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:14 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Happy 4th everyone. i'm sure everyone is out enjoying the day and i really hope you do.

My day started with a bang. I WI this morning at 135.2lbs. Wooo Hooo. I'm so happy today.

I will be MIA for a couple of weeks. We leave tomorrow for NY and i wont be back until about the 22nd. I'll miss you all.

Hope you all have a wonderful day & be good!
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #37  
Katie

Have fun Debbie!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 12:12 PM   #38  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Katie- I tried to look at the site you were talking about freecycle dot net and nothing came up. What could I be doing wrong?

I hope everyone had a great 4th. I did and I have to get back on the LAWL wagon today. I have been off for a little over 2 weeks. I will try to check back in later.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:51 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 162/143/120

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone!

I have been terrible and gone off plan for the last 5 days. I was camping and went to my SIL's and ate stuffed chicken breasts, ice cream cake and mmm my fav choc pb rice krispy cake .Last night we had our priest over and I totally over ate. I am going to Stampede tomorrow and then over to a friend's for dinner. YIKES.

I have a feeling maintenance will be really INTERESTING for me.

Despite all this the scale is still going down. Maybe because I am still exercising and I am not off plan every day?

I am about 1 lb away from moving down a level. Though I am going on vacation mid July and will be OP until after labour day. They are freezing my plan so as long as I don't gain I'll be fine.

Tan
petitelapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:22 AM   #40  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Morning everyone! I am planning on cleaning out my cupboards today. I have a lot of stuff I never use. I use a web site call free cycle dot net to get rid of stuff I do not use. It is so cool. It is a yahoo group. Most cities have them. After you join, people will post stuff on there that they do not use or need anymore. If it looks like something you need, you email that person and they will help you get it from them. I got a metal shed a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday I gave away an oven that we don't need. It keeps things out of the landfills, and helps everyone to get the stuff that they need without spending more money. Anyway, freecycle will definitely get some stuff from me today!

Have a good day everyone!
Katie.....you are a freaking freak of nature. Sometimes you really scare me!!! I JUST signed up for freecycle before I left for vaca......I $hit you not!!! I am at my mom's house right now, and I about fell off of my Dad's new office chair when I started reading your post!!! I haven't gained access to the site yet, as I signed up for the yahoo group just before we left, and I hadn't yet been approved by the mod. And, really.....you are not a freak of nature........you just blow my mind sometimes

Well.........hello to everyone else I am trying to get to bed, but just needed to unwind for a second.......so where else would I come!!!

Debbie...........girl..................who oohooooo for YOU!!! Sucks that you probably won't see this post, as you will be gone so long.......but I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! I bet you are one hot mama. When do we get to see some pictures of you anyway???????????

Ok, I know this is really short.........but I am going to get in the shower and get to bed. I hope you are all doing well!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:48 PM   #41  
Katie

Nicole- Haha, that is dang funny. I love the idea of people helping each other get the things that they need without money changing hands. Also, I like to see things getting recycled rather than being tossed into a landfill. Are you gone on your trip now, then?