Starting over ---- Was here back in 2006

• and while a bit successful, I have gained alot back. Tried Nutrisysetm and that was just horrible; I am unsure what to do -- so I'm going back to LA WL -- pulled out my books, and ready to go full steam ahead!

I've been looking for Take off juice made with the special blends recipe -- but cant find it; do they still sell the Krudsens' version of it ? I thought the last time I looked for it I had no luck. -- I searched the website with no luck

Looking forward to getting back on-board ....

Oh, i have to find out how to update signature too -- wouldnt I love to look like my avitar and have those weights again!
  • Welcome back Sue! They still make the Knusdens Morning Blend juice. I am planning a TO for tomorrow and Wednesday, so I will be buying some tonight!
  • Welcome back Sue! I remember you! GL with your TO.
  • If you can't find the Knudsen's juice, you can always do it with 4 oranges a day. I am doing a Fast Forward with the oranges. Been off program for a couple of months (way off) and needed to start again. I have read that lots of folks choose to do the FF and TO with oranges and since this is navel orange season and it is way cheaper than the juice, I am trying it this way.