Luna Flavors

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My new ultimate favorite Luna is the Blueberry Bliss. It's such a nice change from the chocolatey bars. It has a great flavor and texture.

This morning I tried Toasted Nuts 'n Cranberry. For me....Sticky and too sweet.

What are your favorites/not-so-favorites?
  • I love the Chai - but I think that is being discontinued
  • I just tried the chocolate peppermint stick and loved it! I also like Cookies n' Cream, but the peppermint is my fav.
  • I have never even heard of those flavors! They do sound good though
    Here in Halifax, Canada all I can get are S’more, Nutz-Over-Chocolate, Cranberry, Lemon Zest, and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I LOVE The Nutz-Over-Chocolate bars … the rest are good too, but I kinda feel like I am cheating when I eat the chocolate fudge brownie!!
  • The Chocolate Mint Stick is delicious... I am snacking on a Blueberry Yougurt now. It is quite tasty also. They are the only two I have tried thus far, but I'm impressed.
  • mmmmm...I love the choc. peppermint!
  • I like Straberries and cream. And Fudge brownie.
  • Iced Oatmeal Raisin
    Peanut Butter Cookie
    Cookies N Cream
    Nutz about Chocolate

If you really want a go/sweet dessert, get a Berry Almond Luna Bar, and crumble it up as best you can (it is sticky), heat it just a little bit to warm it up and put a scoop of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt on top of it (it is the only way I like the bar though)
  • I am soooo jealous of all your Luna choices .. he he he
  • O yummy. Have you tried the Chocolate Brownie?? Try microwaving it. It really tastes like a brownie.
  • i love the berry almond, lemon zest and the toasted nut and cranberry one for breakfast
    i love the dulce de leche, peppermint stick, caramel nut brownie or cookies 'n cream one for dessert.
  • I've tried and like the peppermint stick, nutz over chocolate, oats and cranberry, peanut butter cookie, vanilla almond, lemon zest and strawberries n cream.

I would like to try the chocolate raspberry, but have yet to find it in a store. These are great for me because I need my chocolate fix!

So far I've only tried the dark chocolate almond bars but they taste fantastic!

Chan - Amazon carries all the Luna bars. They also have a variety pack as well. They sell them by the case, but they're just over a dollar a bar.
  • Thanks Angie, I will check that out!
  • I am going out and buying ALL of the Chai Luna's I can find - if it is true that they are discontinuing them. It is my fave.

I also like the blueberry one, and nutz over chocolate.

I just had the Vanilla Almond - it's OK, not great.
  • check this out, Kim
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...chai+luna+bars