Roma,

Love the baby picture bradlys mom
gramabear45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #47  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

See.... shout outs work!

(nicole clued me in)

Thanks for missing me, Kim! I see you are doing well still, as are a lot of my old buds!

I have occasionally lurked, but was really not on plan....AT ALL. Not ready for ticker honesty yet, but I did get back on the wagon this weekend and am seeing some results. My centers closed down too, but no biggie - I have a ton of lites and the center would not have been convenient to where I work now.

SO - some search tips, for those of you trying to use it.... put your search words in quotes, with asterisks between the words. There is another board that I am on a lot and they use vbulleting too, it works like that there.

Anyway - now that I am doing LAWL again, I will try to stay on here.... it really does help!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Numba One KIM!!!! Great to "see" you chickie!!! Thanks for the tips on the search thingy, I was ready to scream this morning, nothing worked!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:53 PM   #49  
Kim - IP 9/10

There IS a noticable lack of search tips! Glad to help.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Kimphin!!!! Long time since we've seen you post. I was feeling major pudgy and like I was in ticker denial myself this morning (PMS is not my happy place) and recalled something I read. Any weight that you gained can be lost again... Don't beat yourself up, just get back to doing what you know works for you, or figuring out what does.

Liza, I must be feeling your pain, since I just kind of bloated up over night and nothing even felt like it fit today. Not getting on the scale to see how big that number might be, just decided to drink lots of water and hope to unswell soon. I've not been good about drinking my water and I've been eating all kinds of salty stuff... Darn that Amy and her delicious organic soups.... I too loved your doggy story. I miss having a dog so bad, but my DH made me promise about 10,000 times (literally) that after my dear Jojo was gone that we would go awhile without a dog. I don't think he meant 2 months. Oh well, Jojo's constant illnesses did wear us both out, and I love my two kitties, who now are hardly ever far apart and constantly chasing each other around. My original kitty just seems to be so much happier now, and I get my bit a lot less (he is a big sneaky bite on the back of the legs kind of cat). So worth scooping double the kitty litter just so occasionally I don't have bite marks on the back of my legs.

Amy, I too have been doing better since adding the bars back.. well not with the salt and the water... but I was just kind of slipping more and more out of control there for a few weeks. Too much stress I think.

So we closed on the condo for our daughter and Monday and yesterday were consumed with getting her out of her apartment and into the condo. I think she has everything out of the apartment now. As her bunny was the last thing to go... Somehow I ended up on the downhill side of carrying the bunny cage in and she didn't clean it all that well before moving... ew!!!! Just glad to have it a done deal as it was stressful knowing that she had to be out by today and the place hadn't closed yet. Moving once is bad enough, but twice is just painful. So I got the great joy of assembling all the stuff I bought her from IKEA. I think she will be very happy there and she was so excited to move.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:48 PM   #51  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, Felicia...........what a doll You made me misty............but it's all good......a happy misty is a good thing!!!!

We love Kim, we love Kim!!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:56 PM   #52  
Post-Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfThreeTeens View Post
Nicole-Can ya tell I was bored? LOL I started searching through some really old posts to see who all used to be around that arent anymore!
whew..........thank goodness.........I was starting to think that was all from memory......and I was sooo jealous!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 04:06 PM   #53  
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Hope you all are doing well. Great to read all the updates on your family and working through Weight loss too. It all ties in so much. Love the photo show felicia, Kim.. heard lots about you.. glad you are back! Jillian.. you sure are inspiring.. keep up the amazing changes! I have a busy weekend so I am still tackling the piles and piles of pink laundry along with spring cleaning. Hope you all have a super middle of the week!

*hugs*

Elizabeth
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #54  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Kim - Good job pulling everyone out of hiding! I miss them too!

Barbara - I'm still swollen as ever. I've done hot lemon water, fruit and salad, nothing but water, etc. to try to get some of this out of me. I think I just overdid it with salt for a few days. For some reason I was craving salty things so bad... now I've learned my lesson! (You hear that Dan?) Your kitties sound like fun, even with the extra poop scooping. There is a cat up for adoption at Petco that is so hard for me to resist, but I do. She doesn't look anything like Oliver, but has that same "Who the **** do you think you are????" look on her face that he always did. My Mini-Me really misses having at least one animal who is continuously plotting our deaths.

Debbie - The weather actually cooled way down. Today is grey, windy and a little chilly for us. When I say chilly for us, it's 57 degrees. Two days ago it was 97 degrees. This is not normal for San Diego.

I'm happy to say that Rick and Roxie are just as happy as they were in the pictures. She glued herself to him the moment they met and is still stuck to his side, with her tail wagging constantly. Tanis has a friend to play with now, so he's pretty happy too. We all meet up for morning and night time peemail checks.

I hope this swelling goes down by Friday. The TV station has been on me for several months, probably more like a year to get a new head shot done. I finally scheduled with a photographer to come out and take some of me with the chopper on Friday. I'd like to have just one chin for this, and preferably an actual chin... not just an extension from my face to my neck. I'm going to go buy some more lemons on my way back into work this afternoon. I'm really dragging this week too. *yawn*

POP thoughts everyone!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:51 PM   #55  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey all...

Been a busy day and frankly, i'm still a bit draggy from last night...

The concert was amazing, of course!! The band was in fine form and I'm happy to say I stayed away from the nachos and giant pretzels... Prior to the show we BBQ'ed at a friend's house, where Liz and I ate low fat chicken brats... Still plenty of sodium, but no where near as much as the real thing..

I did have a couple of beers last night, but we were careful not to over do it.. Liz, actually just had water all night long...

Great to see you Kim!!! Just hope back on board.. You know you're always welcome here! Great to see more newbies coming in as well!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #56  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Yahoooo Kim!!! Good to see you! Did you change jobs, then?

Liza- Loved the cat comment. "Who the **** do you think you are?" is perfect for "cat face". Hmmmm, now I think that some of the toddlers I care for are actually cats........
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:07 PM   #57  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Whoa that shout out was so loud I heard it in Canada! Hello girls!
Nicole thanks for tipping us off the old timers were missing us! Nice to see all of you again. We bought a house last week in a competing situation so the past two weeks have been mayhem trying to get ours ready to show this weekend and praying it sells fast. I planted 150 pansies on the weekend and of course we are now dropping in temp and getting frost!
With the house stress I'm so far off POP it's laughable and have daily dreams of chips and dip... but we're trying to stick to salad! Once we get our 'normal' life back we'll be working hard on a 6 week crash course to get back to my low weight from last year of 154.. ahhh bliss!
I hope you are all doing well and glad to see so many new furbabies have joined the club.
Take care of yourselves and your waistline!

Kristen
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #58  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4princesses View Post
Hope you all are doing well. Great to read all the updates on your family and working through Weight loss too. It all ties in so much. Love the photo show felicia, Kim.. heard lots about you.. glad you are back! Jillian.. you sure are inspiring.. keep up the amazing changes! I have a busy weekend so I am still tackling the piles and piles of pink laundry along with spring cleaning. Hope you all have a super middle of the week!

*hugs*

Elizabeth

awww thanks elizabeth--that totally made my day!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #59  
Kim - IP 9/10

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome back. This is just too difficult to do on your own.... DUH!

Dan - glad the concert was good (of course it was good!) Rush is coming to Saratoga this summer too. I am waiting for DH to sugggest lawn seats. My co-worker is a huge Rush fan. All of our passwords are either songs or albums. I had to bone up on my Rush trivia just to remember how to log into things!

Katie - yeah, I changed jobs. At one stressfull time around Thanksgiving, I had 3 full time jobs! I had originally taken a job about an hour away from home, and the day I was supposed to start, I got a job at my home district, about 2 minutes away. I have to say, quitting the hour away job on the day I started was the most unprofessional thing I have ever done in my life, but I'm sooo glad I did it.

OK, DH is breathing down my neck to use the computer - gotta go!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #60  
Post-Master

I am such a happy girl.....Kristen.......Kim......man.......doesn't get much better than this!!!! More later......
XOXO