Jillian's Drink from Biggest Loser

• Hello All,

I searched a bit on this subject but didn't see anyone asking the question. I apologize if it has already been discussed.

Has anyone drank her drink? I have seen it online a few times, but was wondering if it worked.

I am going away on Saturday, and have put on 4 lbs that I just recently lost so I would like to at least lose those before I go. This drink is supposed to help with that I guess.

Just wondering how much you are supposed to drink. She just says drink the concoction everyday but not sure how much.

TIA

J
  • you are supposed to drink the whole thing everyday for 7 days so 60 oz
  • What drink is it? What is it made of?
  • Yes, what is the drink? I'm interested to know!!
  • Recipe
    Here is the recipe. It's basically if you need to lose weight quickly. Basically its a diuretic. Worth a try for me because I am going away on Sat.

60oz of distilled water
    1T Sugar Free Cranberry juice
    1 Dandelion Root teabag
    2T Lemon juice

allow tea bag to steep

over the course of the day drink all 60 oz's. Do this for 7 days.

J
  • Hi, thanks for the receipe. has anyone tryed it???? i have never seen the dandelion tea??? can you get it most places. wonder about using green tea? LaDean
  • Sounds like it's just a diuretic to get rid of water weight. I know Cranberry and lemon juice are diuretics... I am assuming dandilion tea is too.
  • I maybe will try that for my fluid retention in my feet.
  • I've noticed Dandelion root is an ingredient in a lot of those "Dieters" teas.....so maybe it's a poop helper?
  • So, did it work TIA?