3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Newbie/Old LAWL loser who needs help! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/136419-newbie-old-lawl-loser-who-needs-help.html)

momtotwo 03-07-2008 10:42 AM

Newbie/Old LAWL loser who needs help!

Hi, i'm new to this forum and have a lot of questions. I joined LAWL 3 years ago and lost 45lbs in three months and then got pregnant, we moved I went to a different center and did not like it at all so I quit going. This is the only weight loss plan that works for my body but I have forgotten a lot of stuff and don't want to rejoin and pay $800 again. I am at the same starting weight as I was when I first joined and I started on the purple plan then moved onto the red plan after my first 30lbs I did not ever use the lites. I can't remember how many proteins,veggies, fruits, ect. are on these plans if any one can help me out I would really appreciate it. I can remember most of what I can eat just not the exact portion sizes so if you could remind me I would also appreciate it. Thanks!:D

krjpy 03-07-2008 11:54 AM

Little confused, since the read plan is more food than the purple, you shouldn't have moved from the purple to the red, but from the red to the purple.

I don't do the LA Lites, but I do the LUNA bars, so I will give you the numbers with the lites, and someone else should be able to tell you what you get extra to sub for the lites.

Purple:
2 - Protein
4 - Veggies
3 - Fruits
2 - Starches
1 - Dairy
1 - Fat
2 - Lites

I know on the red, you get an extra Starch, but I can't remember if you get an extra fruit or an extra 1/2 protein, sorry, I can't remember for the Red, I can remember the Red 1, but can't remember other than the Starched what I lost out of my plan from Red 1 to Red, and then from Red to Purple.

I do remember that the portion sizes were basically the same on the Red and Purple.

Hope this helps some.

Mama Nicole 03-07-2008 02:01 PM

Hi momtotwo :) I have done both red and purple without lites. Here are the exchanges:
Purple w/ lites
2 Protein
4 Veg
3 Fruit
2Starches
1 Dairy
1 Fat
2 Lites
3 condiments

Red w/lites and here is the breakdown:
2.5 Proteins
4 Veggies
3 Fruits
3 Starches
1 Dairy
1 Fat
2 LA Lites
3 Condiments
1/4 Tsp. Morton Lite Salt
64 oz Water

If you never did lites......don't worry about it being listed in the plans. You just move up a plan and eliminate the lites if you are doing the plan without them :) I would think you would start with red, and then move to purple around 180ish, Ithink. Someone will confirm :)

And welcome :)
XOXO

momtotwo 03-07-2008 05:33 PM

Sorry if I got them confused. I couldn't really remember which color was first. Thanks for your answers!

momtotwo 03-07-2008 05:38 PM

That sounds right, I remember having half a protein and then "losing" it when I switched plans. Again, thanks for your help!