Old 02-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #1  
Kris

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/180

Height: 5'8"

Default Bankruptcy

Ok - apparently I have been living in a vacuum while on my Pure Weight Loss leave of absence...I just found out they are bankrupt and I am on my own. I can't believe that I did not know anything about this - no news, no calls, nothing. Oh well - I guess I am off to something else.

Very frustrated!!
Kansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:51 AM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 225/180/140

Height: 5'7

No need to be off somewhere else unless you really want to be. There are so many people here to offer you support and advice you will never miss the center(and no one does high pressure sales oh here). If you really feel you need the products you can call the center in Pensecola FL and they will ship them to you if you have your membership id number that is on your key tag . Also ebay has a lot of products to offer. My center closed in Jan and I have been losing the same as I was with them . I don't have any products but sometimes use the subs that are listed throughout the different threads on here and make sure I take a good multi vitamin . So if you like the plan don't give it up just modify it a little and stick with it. You won't regret it !! We are all a team on here . Have a great weekend and hope to see you visting a few times a week !
Take Care Lois
glenslady is offline   Reply With Quote