I managed to escape!

• Hello Everybody,
    My official contract with LAWL expired last Saturday. Theoretically I still have 6 "free" weeks with them, which I found out were NOT put into my file when I signed up, even though that was a part of their special offer! Oh, well... One of my favourite counsellors asked me if I wanted to sign up for some extra time, as they had a sale and now I could get 6 months for only $136! When I told her I won't as I am under my doctor's care, I am on Meridia and even though I follow the LA plan - I can't afford it, as Meridia is quite expensive... You know what happened then? Her love for me ... has died! She quickly wrapped up our meeting, wished me luck and said if I ever need more help, they're here for me, bye-bye! She didn't even made eye contact with me anymore

I got my 17 remaining boxes of Lites and off I went..........

As to Meridia: so far so good No side effects, maybe except for dryness in the mouth, which only promotes drinking more water in my case. Following the plan is very easy now. No urge to get extra food, only concentrating on getting in the right one I will keep you posted.

And as I managed to escape the COD - you will see more of me here as of now!

Have a great day everybody!
  • Sorry you had such a bad experience, Apple.. That really sucks.. But as always, we're here for you!

So what exactly does the Meridia do? suppress appitite?
  • Thanks Dan!

The ending to this "relationship" with LAWL left a sour taste in my mouth. I guess I was hopping to be more than just an easy commission, which I know I was.... Oh well....

Meridia is an appetite suppressant. Some patient do not respond well to it and have significant side effects. That's why it's a prescription drug and you have to be under physician's care while taking it.