which multivitamin do you take?

• I am finding it harder and harder to get in all my nutrients with the worst one being zinc and iron.. every day both of them are too low and alot to low .. like half what is needed .. so i have decided to give in and take a multi.. I chose the Swisse Women's Ultivite

it looks pretty good what do you think http://www.swisse.com.au/content/pro...ngredients.asp
    . I also take echinecea and a herbal sleep tablet . since im having alot of trouble sleeping.. probably low in something else lol.. I just dont feel good . i feel run down but i dont feel sick at all . not hungry not tired at night cant sleep then tired in the day .. So i have bought this multi.. thinking its looked ok.. what multi do you guys take and do you feel better now.. can you recommend one that may be more benficial or is this one ok?? would love some feed back becuase i have never taken supplements before .
  • I've been taking Womens UltraMega by GNC for a few years now. It seems to help my energy levels, especially during my TOM. Big pills, though.
  • Womens 1 a day.