Juice Replacement

• I'm new here and I'm one of those who LA/Pure WL went under. I'm looking for a replcement (store bought) for the juice used in take off.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Lisa
  • I found some suggestions in the Sticky area, Newbies thread. I think there's a couple of different ones listed there, plus I've seen some say 4 oranges works, too. Cindy
  • My COD had me use pomegranate and/or blueberry juice. Diluted with water in the same volume as the TO juice. I like the taste better.
  • Knudsens Morning Blend works well. You dilute slightly and add benefiber to it. The "recipe" is on the Newbie thread I think.
  • Substitute for Take Off Juice
    I myself have used the Celebrity 48-Hour Miracle Diet as a replacement for the Take Off Juice. It is a 32 oz. bottle. On the first day I will drink 16 oz juice diluted with 16 oz. of water and the second day repeat. This has worked for me.

Also when I originally started back 7 years ago (the juice did not exist then)they mentioned incorprating 2 oranges per day. So you could have one in the morning and one at lunch. Please make sure they are regular sized oranges - not the real big ones.

Also, make sure you follow the paper they gave you in terms of what you need to eat in addition to the Take Off Juice. ~~ Hope this helps ~~
  • the last TO I did I used what my health nut friends call their "Green" Drink. you put a handful of greens... like collard greens, Kale.... etc... but I like spinach the best. in a blender or you magic bullet. then any fruit you want, I always have a bunch frozen and in chunks for easy blending. I put in banana and pineapple and some mango.... then just enough water to blend smooth. I just had this each time I was supposed to have the juice and it worked well. I didn't feel hungery and had tons of energy. but that was Valentines when I ended up going out to eat that first night of TO. because honey took me out when he said he wasn't going to til the weekend. so I have no results for it. I will be trying it again soon. So I will let you know.
  • I use the hollywood diet juice and it works well for me. I had also tried cantaloupe when I was still breastfeeding. I didn't find that it worked as well as the juice.