Unlimited's...???

• Ok, I remember being told that going over on the Veggie's that are green was safe....anyone else get any information like that? Anything being unlimited?
  • Hi! When I did LAWL back in 98 lost 60 lbs. They told me that if I ate too many vegetables it may hurt me. It never did. If I felt hungry I would eat cucumbers, steamed broccoli, or spinach. Back then I was very commited and lost weight every week. The only kind of cheating I did was too many veggies sometimes. But let's face it, we didn't get heavy by eating too many vegetables!

Good Luck and Keep Smiling!

Amy
  • Christy, I just saw that you are in Vegas. Do you love it? Are you warm? It is cold here in Indy and I hate it! We will be in Vegas in March and May. I can't wait!

Amy
  • I was told that green veggies are fine to go over on as well.
  • I remember that there were a bunch of unlimited things on the new plan, but can't remember what they were...

I think maybe SF Jello...ICBINB spray? It's all fuzzy in my memory now.
  • According to my meal plan kit during regular eating mode the items you can have in unlimited amounts are:
    Condiments
    Tabasco sauce
    Worcestershire sauce
    vinegar
    horseradish
    I can't believe it's not butter spray
    mustard
    bouillon, broth, consomme, fat free
    lemon or lime juice
    sugar substitutes
    Beverages

Coffee, tea, diet soda, regular or decaf

During Take Off 2
    Fresh green veggies, diet beverages, I can't believe it's not butter spray and vinegar are the only unlimited choices.