Medifast Question

• Ladies--

I am thinking of doing medifast. What does everyone think? I have read the info on here from the site that reviewed it but also wanted to know everyone's personal take on it.

Is it worth the money?

Thanks

Amy
  • Some people love it, but I have tried it and I can't stick with it. That is just me. Others have had great success on it.

Basically, you can do the plan two ways-they have one where you do only the Medifast shakes/soups/oatmeals/etc., or a plan where you do the their plan where you have those most of the day, and are allowed one "meal" of a small amount of lean protein and greens-like a bit of grilled chicken and salad.

It all boils down to whether or not you can committ to eating nothing but the Medifast and the lean/green meal, for the course of your weight loss. I can't. I have to have real food. Others like not having to think about food. It is a personal thing.

You also have to think about a plan to keep the weight off, once you have lost it. You cannot, on any plan, go back to your original lifestyle-or the weight will come back. You have to have a plan for maintenance, when you near goal.