Old 12-27-2007, 09:15 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Hellooooooooooo out there! MAN, I havent made a post on here in 2 weeks! That must be a record for me!

Hope everybody had a great Christmas!

Update on my mom, shes doing fantastic! The physical therapist is way impressed with her progress from her knee replacement!

Its wonderful seeing lots of oldies returning, jump back on track and you'll recover in no time! Preaching to the choir here! I ate terrible for a couple of days and my tummy rebelled. I've had a virus I guess for 3 days now. All I've had to eat is toast and tea, yuck! The amazing part though? The scale hasnt gone down at all, sheesh! LOL Oh well, this too shall pass!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:59 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hey Everybody!

Just a quick check in.

Katie - good to see you back!!

We are going away this weekend, so I don't think I will be posting at all. I may be able to hop on tomorrow evening though.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:49 PM   #48  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey, everybody! We just got home from visiting our parents and, although the visit was wonderful, it's good to be home and away from all that food! Everybody in my family loves to cook and Mom and Daddy's house was filled with yummies. I haven't stepped on a scale, but I feel horrible! I'm actually quite nauseated and I'm sure it's from all the sweets and fatty foods that I've eaten in the last few days. Funny how my body just doesn't want that stuff anymore! I will likely do a TO tomorrow and Saturday - just to get myself back on track.

I'm exhausted and I just want to go to bed, but we have a carpenter coming early in the morning, so I will be up for a little while cleaning.

Great news! Our old house has been on the market for about 2 weeks and our realtor called DH this morning to say that a lady who has asked to see the house more than once is planning to make an offer in the next day or so. That would be an AWESOME Christmas gift! I'm not counting on it just yet, but I sure hope things come through!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:54 AM   #49  
LAWL Salt Police

That's fantastic news Felicia!!! I hope it all works out for you!

Have a great night, all.. See you tomorrow!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:12 AM   #50  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back Kim. We have missed you. Glad to hear your mom is doing so well.

Felicia - Good Luck on the possible offer on your house. That will be a nice Christmas Present.

Congrats on the promotion Alannah. That is also a great Christmas Present.

O.K. THis morning I had the face off with the scale and it was not pretty. But I'm not worried. I mean I got it off before right? What is 7 pounds to a professional LAWLer? Nadda. I just hope I haven't lost focus. )

I have the last of the Christmas dinners tonight and then I will try to get refocused on Saturday. Maybe with a Take Off or Express or something.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:17 AM   #51  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning!

Lynn- Plan 2 is usually only 2 fruits, but I, being the veggie-phobe that I am do not get in the veggies I am supposed to, so I have an extra fruit and 1/2 dairy a day.

Felicia- Good Luck with the offer on the house!

Alannah- Congratulations on the promotion! That's great news!

Hi to everyone else! I hate that so many slipped during the holidays, but it is nice to know that I'm not alone!
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:55 AM   #52  

I just wanted to say I will no longer be posting here. I am following the plan and it is working great for me, and I will continue to do it and work out-but I feel here, that there are people who have been part of the community for a very long time and that the newer people don't seem to get "talked to" much-so to post when no one responds, to me, is like talking to myself. I have found other groups that will help me much more. I wish you all much success with whatever your goals are...Thank you.
Julzanne72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:06 AM   #53  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Julzanne: Sorry to see you go and that you feel that you are ignored. I don't do a lot of personals because it would just be too much to keep up with.

I like this forum because there is a lot of good advice and people who have been there and done that. I'm glad that you are finding the support that you need elsewhere. If it does'nt work out, please come back. Good Luck with LAWL.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:07 AM   #54  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Good luck Julzanne!

Felicia- GL with the house!

Sherry- Thanks girl. I am glad to be back. I don't have to go back to work until the 3rd, so I will probably be on a lot until then. Then I have to go back for a month. I will start up working from home on Feb 1st. I am so excited. Have a fun weekend!

Alannah- Sorry Christmas was tough. Glad to hear about the promotion. How are you liking your new place?

Kim- I hope that your tummy bug exits soon. That sucks!

Paula- Good to see you!

Dan- I am gonna have to go back into salt rehab for a time. I have gotten way to used to dumping it on again!

Well, I was POP yesterday, and heading into POP land today. It feels good to eat well. I forget to eat all day yesterday, however, and ended up having a humongous dinner to get it all in. I will space it all out better today. Also, I am going to do an exercise DVD this morning.

Have a fantastic day everyone!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:46 AM   #55  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

I have to say that I do know how you feel Julzanne. But I think it takes time to get into the group and feel comfortable. It's always hard when you are new. I hope you don't give up so quickly on the board.
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:48 AM   #56  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning ladies...

We're getting back on track here as well... Should be a pretty POP day today.. Or at least that's what we have planned...

Liz is sitting next to me and says hi!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:10 PM   #57  

To be honest I post pretty much every day trying to get to know people...just doesnt help. so good luck to all.
Julzanne72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:54 PM   #58  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Julz, dont leave for that reason.. I posted and still havent gotten a reply in a page and a half! And not to be nit picky, but your posts arent usually in reply or response to any one elses either. Like me, you choose to come on here and report your losses (or gains) and daily info. I dont worry if I dont get responded to or not, I just like having somewhere to vent... It helps at the end of the day when DH dont want to hear it and all my BFF's have bigger problems than the fact that I ate 2 candy bars that day!

I have responded and cheered you on in the New Years challenge thread. PLEASE dont take it personal if nobody responds. Honestly, getting online here is sometimes the last thing on my mind, or completely slips my mind altogether on some days. And this may sound selfish, but sometimes I like to just post my piece and read...There are some of the weekly threads that I havent even read all of because by the time midweek hits and I remember to check on here...there are 6 or 7 pages!! We sure are chatty around here...

Hope you'll reconsider and choose to stay, you are welcome and have always been welcome.

Last edited by bradleys mom; 12-28-2007 at 03:56 PM.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:57 PM   #59  
Katie

Height: 5'1

So my center called, wanted to know why I have not been in. I told her that I like the red plan better, so I am just going to do the plan from home and stay on red. Yeah, she did not like that very well. She told me that I would have to come and have them call the dietian to get permission to alter the numbered plans to work better for me instead. I told her, "No thanks, I like red. I will come and see you when I am ready for my maintainence stuff." She just kept trying tell me that I can't do that and I must come in. Then I asked her if they were closing. She assured me that no, they weren't. So that is good. I can at least go in when I need them. I have weeks paid up until September, so I will get really close to goal, then go WI for a few times until I hit goal. Then I can get the maintainance stuff.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:01 PM   #60  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julzanne72 View Post
To be honest I post pretty much every day trying to get to know people...just doesnt help. so good luck to all.
Julz, it's easy to feel left out.. There are a lot of people who come and go here and you're not the first to feel that you're not being listened to. You're right, there are a lot of people who have been here a while.. There are a lot more who haven't posted in weeks.. It comes and goes..

I've been in your shoes on other non-related sites and I agree, it can feel pretty bad, but I've got to say that my observation has been that if you're really in a tough spot, people respond..

Stick it out and stick around.. You don't have to be a constant poster to be involved.. I would imagine there are a ton of lurkers here who just look in to pick up useful tips and information..

Do what you feel you need to do.. We'll be here and you're ALWAYS welcome!