Weight loss for consenting adults!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok.. I know we don't always delve into the personal nature of "relations" with our significant others, but with all this talk about doom and gloom with the Pure centers closing, I thought I'd share this article from Fox News about the benefits a little "extra curricular" activity can bring you... It's nothing dirty or salacious, but I figured I'd better link it rather than cut and paste...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317189,00.html
  • Now that's what I call a new years resolution!!!
  • LOL!! Too bad my SO is sleeping right now, i skipped the gym today

I did read somewhere that 8 hours of "adult activities" = about 1lb of calories.
    I bring that fact up quite often
  • And i thought about joining a gym.. forget that! I'll schedule in my hour a day elsewhere
  • I LOVE this article!
  • Great article...lots of good information. You sure find good stuff Dan!
    I have to say the picture of the gal in the article looks like she just got out of high school, yet she's a doc and an "expert" in her field!
  • RIGHT ON!! That must be why I've gotten to purple finally...after all, we are trying for baby #2!

And so much for that excuse "Not tonight, honey. I have a headache!"
  • ^^ Doesn't seem to stop Liz from using that excuse..

NOW I'm in for it!!
  • Dan, you are too funny!
    I sent this link to my husband. We burnt some calories right after he read it, ha ha ha ;-)
  • TMI!!
  • I won't go near that one...keeping thoughts to myself!
  • Yeah, is everyone having 30 minute sex? WTF!
  • Quote: ^^ Doesn't seem to stop Liz from using that excuse..

NOW I'm in for it!!
    Dan.........really???? You are a dumb$#*it!!!!
  • Quote: Great article...lots of good information. You sure find good stuff Dan!
    I have to say the picture of the gal in the article looks like she just got out of high school, yet she's a doc and an "expert" in her field!
    Joni........comments like this are not good for your image
  • Emily........where oh where have you been????? How are you? How is your pregnant sis? How is school?