Old 12-06-2007, 03:22 AM   #16  
Registered Diva

S/C/G: 172/142/119

Height: 5'5

bah! I was soo busy today I didint even get to the gym!! grr... I did 30 mins of cardio at home, though... I havent smoked, I feel great... food wise, it was an ok day, could've done better.... oh well, there's always tomorrow.
hope everyone had a great day!
lointhecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:30 PM   #17  
Registered Diva

I've just returned from the gym. I had a great workout. Eating was v. good today. Cant wait to weight myself on monday!!! how is everyone else doing?
Old 12-06-2007, 11:47 PM   #18  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

I'm doing well. Just in from the gym myself and had an excellent workout - 5.3 miles on the elliptical on a high resistance ... followed by upper body weight training and abs. It was a rockin' workout!

Eating well today - actually - kinda well, I just didn't have much time for eating today and probably only had 800-1000 calories - not like me at all normally...and I don't want to be that girl....but I feel the need to confess...so there it is. I guess I would actually call that eating poorly....I'll keep over 1200 calories tomorrow and for the future - I just honestly didn't have enough snacks with me (in my car between appts) because I hadn't anticipated being on the road as much as I was today. (Can you tell I feel bad about this????)

Anywho - feeling good otherwise....off to bed....I'm sooooo sleeepy!

Loin - no smoking still right?

Keep up the work everyone - check in tomorrow!
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:47 AM   #19  
Registered Diva

gatoramanda, I would also be lying if I didn't admit that I had half a cigarette yesturday. But one slip isnt gonna stop me!! I made a commitment to myself and I plan to follow it!! it looked so easy, a couple of puffs arent gonna damage me. But here I am wanting a cigarette... nicotine is insanely adictive!! but now, I've learned... I just need to learn how to do things without smoking. How to read through all the posts and threads, talk with my friends and finishing a meal without a cigarrette in my hand. I thought it would be easier than this, because it sounds easy. Just dont smoke!! but it's building new and better habits... It takes 30 days to learn a new habit. So I'll celebrate every day that I don't smoke for the next month.

Anyway, besides my confession, it's normal to sometimes eat less than planned. It happens to me when I work too much. lol, when the decition is sleep or eat, I usually choose sleep. But its not something to feel ashamed about! It happens!!
hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:05 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 211/187/155

Height: 5'9

Default crazy days

so this past week has been ****, and i am anticipating the same for next week. Finals weeks at school are the worst, and they usually have been my downfall in weightloss because i usually just eat when i am super stressed. but i have made it through the first week of ****, mind you i literally didnt have a second to go to the gym wednesday (pulled a complete all nighter) which resulted in my crashing after work last night (i even missed greys!) and didnt go to the gym, but i still woke up this morning, weighed myself, and i had lost 5 more pounds! i was more than excited..but is it weird that i miss the gym?? haha i dont think i've ever felt that before. im going this morning just to run for a half hour, then i will go tonight for a more intense workout.
Eating has been pretty good for me..getting the fruits and veggies in can vary on any given day...do you think any fruits mix well with the chocolate royal drink?
nattys048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #21  
is baaaad to the bone!

Loin - I understand how quitting smoking can be very difficult. I have done it before and now haven't smoked for quite a few years...now I really don't want to...but it took me a few times before I truly quit....but I can't lie...there is still that once in awhile urge to want one after a meal or when out with friends....however, everyone knows it just isn't worth it in the long run.

Other than that - Yay for Friday! Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #22  
is baaaad to the bone!

Natty - don't stress if you go a little of plan during finals...been there..done that...your grades are most definitely worth your time. Try to choose healthy snacks...don't have the junk available this week and then you won't have the options. I tend to purchase pre-cut fruits and veggies because I honestly hate cutting them...lame, I know...and they cost a bit more...but it works for me and my lifestyle. As far as fruits in the chocolate royale drink (that is what I drink!) I hear a lot of people put a banana into their shake...or strawberries, raspberries, etc....banana would be my favorite...but don't forget to count the calories/fiber that you are intaking with additional fruit in your shake.

I know what you mean about missing the gym....not only do I feel awful (mentally) if I don't get in every day...but I feel like I'm doing myself an injustice....which is just not true - if I get in 5 days a week - then I am much better than most....but I most definitely miss it.....unfortunately my gym isn't open too late - 10pm on weekdays, 4pm on weekends...sooo...with that being said, I have to schedule my time to get there appropriately and on the weekends it can be tough....especially since I am one of those "night" gym folks....in any case...you are not alone in missing the gym! Great feeling isn't it?

Keep it up and good luck with finals!
Old 12-08-2007, 02:44 AM   #23  
Registered Diva

bah! horrid day!! eating was horrid and I didnt go to the gym... feel like crap.... on the other hand. I've completed my smoke free day!! yay!! 29 to go.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:02 AM   #24  
is baaaad to the bone!

Loin - I'm sure the not smoking is attributing to how you feel...but in a week you will be feeling fabulous. Stick with it...you can do it...we all can!
Old 12-09-2007, 08:30 AM   #25  
Getting there...

S/C/G: 195.6/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

I didn't have a great day yesterday either - community Christmas party (for the kids) and lots of other things going on so not good eating. I didn't have a meal until supper time, and no slimfast either. Its only saving grace was that I didn't eat much of anything during the day, although what I did eat wasn't on-plan foods.

Ah well...
jaxjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:04 AM   #26  

Height: 5'10

I really need to get my dinners under control so I am going to use slimfast as my dinner for a little while.

so maybe

Breakfast- cereal
Lunch- packed healthy meal
snack- veggies
dinner-slim fast?

I think it would help me loads in that department.
sweetlovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:11 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I was hoping to be at goal today, not quite but the problem is I am leaving today on a short trip. will be gone a week .I am taking Slimfast along ,that will be for my breakfasts, that should help , I hope not to gain a pound!
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #28  
Registered Diva

just stick to your diet bargoo, and you'll return at your goal weight!!
I had a good day yesturday, no smoking, good food and a lot of dancing. I'm quite sore today. I'm quite confident tomorrow I'll weigh 126lbs.
FEEEEEEELING GOOOOD!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:31 AM   #29  
is baaaad to the bone!

I made my first ever mini-goal!!! I am no longer considered obese - just overweight! That is so happy and sad at the same time! Can't wait to be "Healthy"...of course, I feel so much healthier now than I have in a very long time!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:44 AM   #30  
Getting there...

S/C/G: 195.6/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

Great job Amanda! I remember that point too - feels great, doesn't it! Woo hoo!!

I'm not doing so good. Was gently moving down this week and then BAM! - up 3lbs today. Not sure why, but maybe not enough water yesterday. I didn't sleep well - have a sinus cold and I'm horribly congested, but I'll stay on plan and see how it pans out. This has been happening a lot recently, and it always seems I'm up by Thursday for my TOPS weigh in. I'm determined not to be today. Not much energy for exercise with this cold (and it's been cold & windy outside) but I think I'll try to get on the exercise bike today if nothing else.

I hope we all have a good week,
jaxjob is offline   Reply With Quote