Recommitting (again!!)

• Well, I'm back (again), and hopefully this time will stick it out. I went to WI today, first time in about 6 weeks or so. I'm ready to get back on plan (I hope!!) and lose this excess luggage once and for all!

Just wanted to pop in and say HI.
  • Good luck Sherrie. You need to remember to take so pressure off yourself. It takes time to gain, it takes time to lose. You make your choices, you live with the consequences. All that matters is that you see the big picture and not kick yourself when the scale does not go down fast enough.
    Remember you are relearning years of bad eating and lifestyle patterns. that is no small feat.
    Good luck, tues
  • Welcome back !! I too am starting over again....!! I think this time I am really ready. I have been counting my calories, and I went to the gym today and did a 30 minute workout !!
  • Hi Sherry! I've been wondering where you've been. It's great to have you back with us!
  • Sherry, I just wanted to say you are not alone. I have been really struggling, and am recommitting to the program also. I plan to do TO Monday and Tuesday, if you can join me it would be great!! I also just signed up for the New years day challenge--you might look into that too!!
    Good luck!
    WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • Hi Sherry,

I am recommitting too! I go to WI tomorrow and am not going to be happy. Oh well! Time to move on!

Good luck to all of us beginning again!
  • WB drifters! You have picked the most perfect time to recommit!