Old 11-05-2007, 05:45 PM   #16  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

POP today. I'm in for the rest of the week minus Saturday--I have plans and I'm not suffering through passing up a martini or 2.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquita623 View Post
Lettie - how are things going on NS?
real good! I love it!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default POP two days!

Ok I am finishing my second day of TO. I have gas (sorry to offend sensitive ears), I am bloated, and my tummy hurts. i am not sure that much broccoli is good for my body and I refuse to drink anymore fruit juice. I want a bowl of pasta, and a meatball, and some bread, and lasagna. yeah, lasagna. I need lasagna! With cheese oozing and bubbling. the soft feel of the ricotta in my mouth... Cripes I think I was just hallucinating.
I am going to trade one LA lite bar for a glass of wine and go to bed before I explode!
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #19  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Muji-what is that in your avatar?? Tiramisu?? Looks good! Anyway-I don't know what the deal is with different centers. Mine is barely open right now and it's making me nervous! Welcome to the challenge!

Lettie- I like your new signature weeklong POP! I think I might do something similar!

As far as my journal goes I'm POP today but I did make a beef roast that I put in the crock pot and I know I used some seasoning that was illegal....So I don't know if it's techinically POP but I'm glad that was the worst thing I've eaten today!

Nicole-I know you hate challenges-but think of how excited you'll be so see that scale 2lbs lighter after a week of POP?!

This is a super busy week for me so I'm going to try to pre plan as best as possible!

KEEP IT UP!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:47 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Amy you are the best. This challenge keeps me focused with what I eat. My co workers come over and they say you are not kidding. And I am determined. Thanks for all of your support.
Jamiep03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #21  
LAWL since 9/06

I am in. I didn't quite make it last time. BUt I have to stop making excuses for myself. I have been eating small chocolate candies since Halloween. Luckily it hasn't been bad, but if I keep it up, it will be. So I am going to try and stay POP. Dinner with the MIL tonight and she always makes so much food.
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #22  

Amy-yeah, that is a tiramisu, it was from our wedding....just thought it was a pretty picture.

Tuesday cool- I am very proud of you! You can have pasta today, right?

I went to the center yesterday and forked out about $100 for the cookbook and 20 more weeks. I am excited to cook from the cookbook...at least my DH can help too. So, I am officially starting my TO today. Wish me luck!
mujiboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #23  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

So yesterday was OP except that I was 1 starch and 1 dairy short. I have 2 1/2 dairy a day and don't drink milk, so I have a hard time getting it all in! Any of you that do protein for breakfast, what do you have? I've been doing turkey bacon some but it is on the "consume infrequently" list, so I hate to do it all the time... if I don't get in a protein at breakfast though I end up being short at the end of the day...
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #24  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Emily: What about eggs? 2 eggs = 1 Protein. I personally don't want to burn up my protein that early in the a.m. as I only get 2.5

As for the Dairy: I love the yogurt with Fiber One. It is like dessert for me. That is what I have for my breakfast. 2 Dairy w/ 2 Starches. Yum! I can't believe how good it is. I won't use my dairy any other way either. This is one of the reasons I don't like to do TO, I have to give up my treat.

Last edited by aguerin; 11-06-2007 at 01:44 PM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #25  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

I didn't see this challenge until today but hey I was POP yesterday so count me in So far so good today!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:23 PM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyLashea View Post
So yesterday was OP except that I was 1 starch and 1 dairy short. I have 2 1/2 dairy a day and don't drink milk, so I have a hard time getting it all in! Any of you that do protein for breakfast, what do you have? I've been doing turkey bacon some but it is on the "consume infrequently" list, so I hate to do it all the time... if I don't get in a protein at breakfast though I end up being short at the end of the day...

Hi Emily,
Before I give your some ideas, I have to ask what plan are you on? What are your exchanges for the day? I want to make sure to give you the correct info. Are you looking for ideas for 1/2 protein or 1 protein?

week 44
LAWL franchise center
Plan 2 with lites
total lost 54 lbs.
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #27  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Emily - I use soy milk in a smoothie almost every morning as a way to get a protein in. I mix it w/ a variety of fruit, splenda, ice and sometimes SF choc. syrup. I usually drink this on my way to work and consider it the second half of my breakfast.
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #28  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

I could never give up my yogurt and fiber one either Amy! I have it almost every morning!

Emily- I don't know what the new restrictions are for the numbered plan but I put RF peanut butter in my chocolate shake about 4 days a week. I should prob cut down on it but it's my 1/2 protein on the run and it is SO good!

KEEP UP THE Great work everyone!!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 134/120/110

Ok, I'm in!! I'm back on LAWL and I might as well start off (and continue!!) POP!! I was POP yesterday and so far today! I want to lose 5 pounds by Thanksgiving yikes!

Emily-I use cottage cheese for 1 of my proteins. I get the low sodium kind and I add frozen berries and Fiber one to it or spread it on toast with sugarfree jelly. You can even add honey to it. I'm not sure if cottage cheese would qualify as a dairy or not. Good Luck!
Beacon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:27 PM   #30  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

I am on plan 3 [3P, 3F, 5S, 2 1/2D, & 2F].. and I am probably the pickiest person you will ever come across! [Don't believe me? I don't drink milk, don't eat eggs, burgers, pizza, ham, um... oh, and no veggies.. excpet potatoes.] So... my choices on anything are pretty limited. I'm also not really a yogurt fan. I usually do the SF pudding..

Amy- I already use PB for between 1/2 and a protein more than I probably should because of my work.. I put in on an apple and eat it at night instead of trying to make something when I get home. Not a bad idea though...
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote