Old 11-06-2007, 07:45 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 305/282/199

Height: 5'6"

Boomp, Boomp, Boomp
Another 3 bite the dust!!!

Yeah ALLI and yeah me and us.
Weigh in this morning and scale finally moved. 3 pounds gone.

Now, if I can get through the job interview this morning, without disgracing myself, I'll consider it a great day.

Wish me luck, all.
Beck1Beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:59 AM   #32  
Happy New Rears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by got2gethealthy View Post
monday weigh in for me and i am bummed..maintained again..

i think i ate too many carbs...had a couple of soup in the bread bowls and not drinking water..
Hi got2, I don't knowabout others - but I consider it a huge success to eat bread bowl soups and not gain anything... good for you maintaining is okay . This week try to drink some more water this week and have less carbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck1Beck View Post
Another 3 bite the dust!!!

Yeah ALLI and yeah me and us.
Weigh in this morning and scale finally moved. 3 pounds gone..
Excellent loss!
ThinGirl in FatBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:19 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

ThinGirl – Great tip on the Caesar Salad second on my list of favorite salads.

Got2Get – Maybe TOM is on it’s way or just your body holding water in general. You did great avoiding all those Halloween temptations and got so exercise to boot! WTG

Beck – YAHOOO!!! Sending many lucky fairies your way!

I have now been to 2 sessions of Curves and I like it very much! I'm hoping that I will show a loss this friday. I have not taking Alli since Wed of last week. I felt a cold comming on and I hate to mix meds and sure enough by the weekend it hit full force. I drank lots of hot tea and took it easy and I'm feeling pretty close to normal. I think if this continues I'll start up again Friday.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:41 AM   #34  

thin girl..thanks for the support. i agree more water is need this week. i thought about a binge after the weigh in, but luckily i remembered this board and advice you all have given. got ahold of myself and realized that going forward no matter how slow is better than going backward FASTER mez..no tom for me i am a menomama i have been thinking of curves too. can you feel a difference though ? please keep me posted on your progress there good going beck 3 pounds yahooo you are my inspiration !!
got2gethealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #35  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Here everyone is. I haven't been able to find you. Did you all miss me? Glad to see most everyone is doing well. Wow thingirl 6 months 60lbs. I am a few days from my 6 months will be more like 30lbs for me. Oh well I will keep plugging away.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #36  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

OK sorry for the delay, looks like you all did pretty good halloween week. I will be posting the new thread so lookout!!!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:17 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Got2get – So far I’m loving Curves. Check your area they may be running a special. The one I’m doing is one free month. I tried to get in on a study but it filled up quickly. So they offered me this. My daughter is going along with me. They gave her a free month also. So if you can find someone to go with I think that helps. At least with me I find it to be more fun. As far as feeling different. ( mentally) I feel REALLY REALLY GREAT after a workout. I haven’t noticed a difference in body measurements as of yet but I’m only going on my 3rd day there. Another thing I would like to mention is the workout you do is dependent on how hard you workout. Example the machines let you determine how heavy you want to work out by hydroics. I’ll keep you posted.

Shy Moment – Sure we missed you! Shy one thing that amazes me is how fast some lose and how slow I do. But you know what keeps me going is I am going to lose so like you say keep plugging away. WTO on the 30 lbs. I’ve also heard the closer one gets to goal the slower it goes.

Stilltrying – Will be looking for the new thread. 

As for me physical therapy today the exercises they are having me do at home are working out great. I have more flexibility in my arm. The only problem I can’t get the 4 times a day in. Well I better get moving the grandkids will be here soon.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:55 PM   #38  

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Good evening everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying autumn!

I used to go to Curves and enjoyed it, but after a couple of years I got really bored with it and didn't renew my membership. I did better if I didn't meet up with my friends - after we were finished we would always end up at someone's house and drink wine! There went all the benefits of exercising! Also didn't exercise as hard when friends were there, too much chattering.

Doing pretty decently this week. I'm back to following a low fat diet and taking my alli. I qualified for a study testing a cholesterol lowering med that was also supposed to help with "metabolic syndrome" but the dr's office hasn't called me back yet. They said if I didn't get a call back by Friday, it was because the study had enough guinea pigs. Oh well! I'm sure they would have said I couldn't take alli while on the 6 week study.

Talk to everyone later!
bobbigene is offline   Reply With Quote