Old 10-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #1  
doing LAWL since May25/07

S/C/G: 174.4/132.5/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Unhappy Totally blown the diet in the last 24 hours YIKES

I've been unwell so didn't eat yesterday until my DS wanted McDonalds and I ate an entire Cheeseburger meal, fries pop the WHOLE thing! today at work was our contractor appreciation day (I work at a building center) and I have an egg muffin w/ ham this morning and this afternoon I had a hamburger and pop (not diet)
NaomiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:59 PM   #2  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Just shake it off Naomi and get right back on plan. I've been having little bobbles lately but keep right on trying to get back OP as quickly as I can afterward. You can do this - just believe!!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:01 PM   #3  
LAWL Salt Police

Laurie's right Naomi.. Leave it behind you.. To dwell on it will only depress you.. We've all had days like this, so you're in good company...

Get back on track and think about how good you'll feel about staying true to the plan!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #4  
Shelly

S/C/G: 124/Check Ticker/110

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

I just did the same type of thing... but mine lasted the whole week! I'll be right there with you shaking it off! Just keep thinking, this is one more little hurdle and now it's time to get right back in the saddle. As long as we stay focused and committed, we will reach our goals! Even with a few minor blips!
beachbabe8406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #5  
doing LAWL since May25/07

S/C/G: 174.4/132.5/130.0

Height: 5'1"

this weekend I've committed myself to doing the master cleanse, just 2 day's should be good though, just like doing a take off.
NaomiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 07:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Naomi, Good luck with the cleanse. I had an A&W root beer lapse last weekend myself... not just the regular hamburger, oh no... I went big and got the double cheeseburger and a float... and then I felt like I had been slipped some arsenic or something... Just not used to eating that way. There was a time when I would have considered that meal dieting since I did not order the fries! It was not really a mystery as to how I had gained weight, I was just in denial about how bad I really was. The only mystery was why I didn't weigh more really.

Anyway I did a TO after and felt better, but I was already planning the TO before lapsed... although Take off Dread might have been a factor in the lapse.

Last edited by BarbaraB; 10-19-2007 at 07:16 PM.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 218/185/150

I was on a trip for work ( I'm a cake decorator) and the company I work for is getting new cakes with new filling and icing also new decorations. The SMALL little pieces that I tried (1 of each of the 4 kinds) were so yummy that I could have eaten all of it. THANK goodness for self control. But this work trip and all of the eating out and I ended up gaining 2 pounds. Sucks but those few bites of cake were heaven. I'm so very glad it's TO time!
nightwatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:06 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Embace your choices!

You cannot beat yourself over the head for straying! Sheese... it took time for the weight to come on why should it be easy for it to go away. There were plenty of times you chose well you cannot focus one the times you chose to eat the way your body/soul needed at the time. Embrace your slip and restart. You did not break your weight lose plan, just chose to go a different direction for that time. Remember how you felt before and after.
I just came back from a weekend celebrating my 19th anniversary. I chose to not focus on my eating while I was gone. My choice, my life. I had fries for lunch at the Nepenthe! I felt good about that choice! Today I was POP and feel good about that, too!
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote