Old 10-19-2007, 09:44 AM   #31  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

You know what they say.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 02-12-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:16 AM   #32  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

WOOHOOO Chip N Dales.....YUMMY!!!!!!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:44 AM   #33  
Rennie

Oh ya, see. The zoo doesn't do it. Just talk about naked men and they come out of the wood work lol.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:37 PM   #34  
Gettin Closer!!

you got that right Shy.....
Old 10-19-2007, 06:12 PM   #35  

you guys crack me up i can just imagine disney's chip and dale chipmunks strippin' for the ladies !!! chippindale dancers are total different lol
got2gethealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #36  
Rennie

got2get
Oh great now I will never see those mens wonderful bodies again. Anytime I think of chip n dale dancers. I am going to see chip and dale doing a strip tease lol.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:58 PM   #37  
Happy New Rears!

Hi Guys... glad to see everyone posting and having fun

I've been good all week, no cheating, cardio ever day. I guess I was a little disappointed at my last weigh in and having to adjust my signature upwards!

So I am working EXTRA hard... only 4.5 weeks until my trip,

I posted some pics of me... before at 215 when I started and now - if you want to check them out.

Last edited by ThinGirl in FatBody; 10-19-2007 at 07:02 PM.
ThinGirl in FatBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #38  
Rennie

thingirl
You are looking soooooooooo good. You always had a nice smile and pretty face.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #39  

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Good morning all!

My ticker finally moved - guess the first week back to work after 2 weeks of vacation stressed me out so I forgot to snack on not so great choice foods. (Never say bad food, no food is bad, just too much of a certain food is bad!) I'm hoping this 3 pounds is the start of a new trend for me.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'll check in later.
bobbigene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #40  
Gettin Closer!!

THIN, you are amazing you look wonderful!!!! You are a real inspiration to me.
Mostly because we starte the same weight, and are about in the same spot within a few pounds, but you are setting your goal lower than mine, but that is OK....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Well, we ordered the appraisal of the house we want, we think it will come in right about where we need it. So, it is looking real good that we are going to buy it, as long as the financing goes through....it will be 80% furnished, we will only need to bring our personal things and 2 of our bedroom sets....WOOOOHOOO...we are supposed to CLOSE on or before November 30!!!! SO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #41  

stilltrying...great news about the house congratulations. how wonderful to have your dream house at christmas ! bobbigene..great job getting back on track!! a big whooohooo goes out to you !! i had a small but giant victory myself yesterday. after spending a "wonderful" day with my depressed and negative minded husband, i fianally had had it and i blew my stack at him ! now that isnt the usual thing. what was victorious for me is after a blow up at him i eat lots of crunchy food. chips cookies, toast...this time i had a cup of herbal hot tea, a valium and went to bed ! (this happened at 10 pm) I dont like fighting with my hubby, but i changed how i handled it !! of course the valium helped a little too!! lol.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:47 PM   #42  
Rennie

got2get
Sometimes it just has to be done. I blow up from time to time and then of course feel bad. Have to release the steam I guess. Nice going not to eat all that stuff. I am the yeller, I yell or eat. I would rather yell lol.

Tryin
Am do glad things are going well with the house. Will be so nice to settle in and have Christmas there.

Bobbie
Way to go. Yes it is the start of all the great things to come.

Going to get the upstairs done today. Will have to extra people in the house after 6. Want to have everything done. Will be enough to do right before bed to have everything in nice shape. We leave early in the morning.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:50 PM   #43  

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Good morning to everyone! Thanks for the encouragement.

Still - great news on the house! I'm sure you'll have a great holiday season in your new digs.

got2 - sometimes ya just gotta set someone straight and the only way to do it is to blow. Hope he got the hint!
bobbigene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #44  

good morning all. hope everyone is doing good and are happy i have decided orange is not my favorite color ! i must have messed up this weekend and went over fat and probably calorie counts. not looking forward to tomarrows weigh in. also feeling a little less confident in keeping the weight off this time. (i guess i watch too many of the weight loss stories on discovery health) i have been dieting for 45 years now ( started at 10) a voice in my head is saying " youve always gained it back this will be no different" but on the other hand ( or the other voice) i know i will have to monitor this weight like a diabetic has to monitor blood sugar every day . i watched oprah the other day and she was talking about her newly discovered thyroid condition and her point was to give up childish ways.especially since we are going into or are in our menopause years. so i have been thinking alot this weekend about my life and about going forward and trying to get my bearings on all this. i just needed to talk to you all and venture on with life thanks for the "ears" sue
Old 10-22-2007, 10:19 AM   #45  
Gettin Closer!!

Default Thanks

Well I am posting the new thread for the week.

Please post there...and congrats on a FABULOUS WEEK!!!!