Old 10-11-2007, 08:31 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

I am hearing you guys on the clothes. That is what I am doing this week. Getting rid of the size I grew out of. My DD is forcing this issue. I am a clothes nut so this is huge for me.
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:39 PM   #122  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good evening ladies and Dan. Thank you for all of your kind words about my pictures You all flatter me to no end......keep up the good work!!!!

Joni......on webshots, when you click on a picture, just under it to the right there are several icons. One of them gives you the code to post it in a forum. This can be confusing, cuz there are some icons to the far right of the screen that say they are for posting pics in a forum, but they don't work on 3FC for me. Anyway, you have the option of what size you want the pics and everything. It is pretty cool. I am so proud of myself for figuring it out....lol. Sometimes I hate leaving the site to look at pictures, and for some reason, webshots runs really slow on my computer.

Kristen..........you crack me up. I really don't want to see you and Barbara on CNN later, ok!!!!

Where the heck is Liza?

Lettie......so happy to hear that NS is going well for you. How is DH liking his new job?

Ok, time for me to watch some serious amounts of TV now. I am such a junkie. I never used to watch TV, and rarely do in the summer.......but ever since moving here to St. Louis, I am loving network TV primetime.
See you all tomorrow.
XOXO
P.S. So far, I have made it POP......the first time since my vacation..........whooohoooooo.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #123  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi Everyone!

Well I've been pretty darn near POP since Sunday..and am still up 1lb from my indescretions last weekend! I leave for southern california tonight for a family visit and really need to stay on plan so I can start inching toward my halloween goal!

Nicole- LOVE the pics! So beautiful. And I have to echo everyone elses comments. You look GREAT! And you and your hunny are TOO cute!

Lettie- so glad to hear you are doing so well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way! I read back and saw that the wedding overshadowed your special day, so I hope you had a great dinner out with yout dh and got to celebrate!

Joni, Tina, Amy-have a great time traveling! I LOVE DC, always gets me excited about history (which isn't hard since I was a history major) but I'm sure you guys will be hard at work and not out playin! Hope you enjoy it anyhow!

Felicia-goodness your halloween BOP party sounds great! What a cute idea. I can't believe it's still 90 there? It's just started to cool off here the past 2 days. I'm ready for some cold weather!

Kristen-you are hilarious!! I can just see it now....you know you will get back on track. And I could not agree with you more....my social life is ruining this diet! Staying home is the only way I stay on plan anymore! I've gotta change that and start being hardcore even when we are at parties. Otherwise this will just turn into a viscious cycle!

Barb-hang in there!!! You know you have the willpower to withstand this and you KNOW that working out and eating right was the best thing to do....the scale is just taking a bit to catch up with you!

Ok off to class!! May not be on here a whole lot while I'm at home...but I'll do my best to check in!

Joni-I hear ya on missing the furkids! I took Maverick to the doggy spa today as a treat bc I am leaving. He still has Daddy...but you know how it is!

Last edited by amylou7777; 10-11-2007 at 09:04 PM.
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:42 AM   #124  
Post-Master

Good morning everyone

Well, I stayed OP all day yesterday.......but my sclae is still punishing me from my Germany trip. I am considering a TO today and tomorrow.......but I am not sure yet. I guess I will see what I have to eat and decide from there. Today is friday, right? If so......happy friday everyone Have a great day
XOXO
Old 10-12-2007, 09:45 AM   #125  
Post-Master

Happy Birthday dear Lettie XOXO
Old 10-12-2007, 09:48 AM   #126  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning!

Kristen- you are so funny! What a mental picture you inspire!

Joni, Tina and Amy - have a great trip and be safe. Don't work too hard and try to take some time to enjoy some sites.

Lettie- glad to hear the NS is working so well!

Barb - you can do it!

Amylou-Hang in there - that pound and a couple more will be gone before you know it.

Kin03-I have trouble getting rid of old clothes also-I now have two closets full and I need to go through them and throw most of them out. My problem is I keep telling myself I may need them someday...I hope not...they are all too big right now.

Well, thank goodness it's Friday. I have my family reunion this weekend starting tonight with a big fish fry, then tomorrow lots of games like volleyball, horseshoes, washers etc., and then BBQ for lunch and kareoke (sp?) that is always hilarious....this all takes place in the country at my Mom and Dad's place down by the creek...it's really pretty down there this time of year with the leaves all changing and the best thing is it is about 4 miles from my house so we don't have to travel. Hopefully, since I finally got to move my ticker this morning, It will motivate me to be good and stay on plan.
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:03 AM   #127  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Nicole, I just wanted to say the Germany pictures where beautiful. I kind of had to laugh at a few of them because they resemble the town I live in. It’s a small German community called New Ulm and we have a beer wagon just like the one in your pictures and a lot of our buildings have the same architectural details. BTW, you and your DH look great together!
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #128  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning gang..

I'm bleary eyed and draggy this morning, following a marathon session in the kitchen last night, preparing two big pots of green chile stew for Liz's office BBQ today...

Turned out I lacked a couple of ingredients so I had to hit the store around 9 last night.. By the time it was all cooked and the kitchen cleared up, it was around 1 am... Plus I had a couple of glasses of liquid fruit (small glasses, I promise!), so that made getting out of bed this morning rather challenging..

I forgot to pack my SB bars today, so I'm dreading the mid morning and mid afternoon munchies...

I also have my annual performance review at 9 this morning, so wish me luck...

Be one with your POP!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:47 AM   #129  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Barb - you're too sweet! I have mixed feelings about these yearly budget meetings. I have to leave my beautiful little baby for 3 days...but it's in VA Beach...she can talk to me on the phone now, which makes me cry when I hear her voice...but the hotel is the Hilton on the beach and our rooms are on the "club" level...budget meetings SUCK...but there's room service...see what I mean? Oh, and before you all jump me about the room service, let me explain. They have this breakfast that is a huge fresh fruit platter with yogurt and then an english muffin on the side. The fruit is perfectly ripe and the whole thing is just delish! It still amazes me that I crave fruits and even salads...so not me (at least not me in former life )

Homecoming, Lettie...how exciting! Have a good time shopping! And HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Kristen - You KILL me!!!

Hi Nicole ...love the pictures and you look so pretty. I'll bet your trip was just fabulous!

I posted this on another thread, but I'll post here too...I am super excited to say that I am joining Lynn on the 50 pound club...AND I can kiss the 140's GOODBYE!!! 50.6 pounds gone to be exact!!!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:21 PM   #130  

Height: 5'2"

Good day all,
Tina - may I be among the first to congratulate you on making it to the 50 lbs lost club. You have been leading the way and I have been trying to follow you down the scale. I knew you were close to kissing the 140's goodbye. Yea fucothin!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am packing and getting ready to leave on vacation for a week. From now chilly Wisconsin to hopefully warmer Myrtle Beach. I will be flying over or through Joni's air space on my way to SC via Atlanta.

Be good everyone and I want to see results, real results when I get back. I want to read about successes not cheats......
Take care,

week 40
LAWL franchise center
Plan 2 with lites
total lost 50 lbs.
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Tina, Wow, 140's and over 50 pounds down all at once. That's fantastic!
When I was in Junior High (a very long time ago now) we lived in Virginia not too far from Norfolk, so I remember Virginia Beach fondly. It was a fun place to visit.

Kristen, I laughed so hard I cried. I haven't started my crawl yet.. but if that scale does not start being nicer to me... I swear I might! Well at least do some violence to the scale.

Carrie, Yippie! The scale finally moved for you! That is great! I know you were getting frustrated, but I really think you needed some time at home to really focus to get it moving again.

I didn't get on that scale again this morning... I'm thinking I will do a TO on Sunday and Monday and go and WI on tuesday. I had forgotten to refill my thyroid prescription last week and the prescription ran out on Saturday, and they needed to call the doctor to get a refill, so I thinking going 2 days with no pills probably caused the scale to go up. Gee a pound a day... interesting but annoying to know.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:27 PM   #132  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Glad to make some of you smile.. it's my mission in life to counter balance the sclae with laughter.. it's too cold to be naked here so I shall be good as I can be till life settles down, my LAWL chaperones arrive and bail has been raised!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #133  

Emmysmom - Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting to hit the 50 pound mark. You know you look fabulous darling!!!!

Dan, Hang in there. You know those reviews are just a formality or least where I am they are. Paperwork. I don't have tenure and have to be reviewed for 2 more years because I changed school systems. Oh well. Let's know how it goes. Of course my raise don't depend on my review and I know some do so good luck. I am sure you will do awesome!

Nicole, love the Germany pictures. You and hubby look great together!!! Thanks for sharing.

Carrie, sounds like my kind of reunion!!! Get rid of those clothes girl. Sell them on ebay! Buy some new ones. That is how I am looking at it.

Hang in there Amy. I get to do one of your tricks this weekend. My city is having a major Fall Festival and you can't take food in. Starts at noon and ends late. So I am going to have to pack a cooler in the car and hope I can park close to the gates. I am so excited. There are bands all day but tonight we get to hear REO Speedwagon, tomorrow is Bucky Covington, Trent Tomlinson, and Big and Rich!!!!, Sunday is Little Texas, Kellie Pickler, and Sara Evans. And last weekend the low was in teh 60s and the high in the 80s, now it is cool! I think the low is in the 40s which is ok but we aren't use to eat especially being outside in it all day. So blankets for me. Worried about the food you know how that is. Going to stay out of that area. Send my hubby and tell him what I want.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:38 PM   #134  

Nicole, What happened to the germany pictures???
Old 10-12-2007, 01:52 PM   #135  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Congrats Tina! You have done great! Not too far from goal now!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote