Maybe your system needed a little cleaning out

Cindy T
Taylormomto6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:22 PM   #47  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Taylormom
Sure isn't because there was to much fat in my system. I am only averageing about 20 to 30 grams of fat a day. My system is pretty clean. I know I had tummy cramps and can't stay out of the room next to the den lol.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 10-04-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:37 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 269/244/150

Height: 5'6"

When I first started taking them I remember having cramps and frequent trips too. It did pass in few days though.

Cindy T
Taylormomto6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:38 PM   #49  
Rennie

I will try a couple more but thats it. I am not takeing in that much fat to worry about it.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:59 PM   #50  

shy...i have to ask this, how long ago did you remodel your bathroom ? could that be making you ill ? sue
got2gethealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 07:29 PM   #51  
Rennie

Been awhile. Never made me sick before lol. I and that bathroom are best friends, No one is allowed to use it but me. I need it to be empty when I need it lol. I go in and say hi to the wallpaper at least 10 times a day lol. I do have to admit before I dropped all this fat out of my diet. I said hi to the wallpaper at least 25 times a day.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 10-04-2007 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #52  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

DC --

I don't find it all that more pricey. And for the level and quality of food it is, it's worth it! I'd rather pay $3 for one serving of fruit that's fresh and already cut up for me because it means I can grab it and go and have a good breakfast rather than being lazy, not cutting my whole fruit and having it go bad.

The fish is the same price at Whole Foods as it is anywhere else. So, I love it!
jenne1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:36 PM   #53  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Am I not doing something right because I've gone twice a day, have had some gas, but haven't been in the bathroom all that much...???
jenne1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:31 AM   #54  

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Good morning all. Sounds like everyone has been busy. I went to the DDS yesterday for some work and after the Novocaine wore off it hurt like ****.

Must have gotten bitten by something while I was doing yard work earlier in the week because I have a **** of a rash. Not poison ivy, not particularly itchy. I think maybe I brushed up against an asp caterpillar, but it didn't' hurt when I did it. Maybe it's just some mysterious allergic reaction and I'll have to wear long sleeves when I do yard work. My mother had to do that because she was so sensitive to lots of plant saps. Today I think I'll power wash the deck. At least I can't do too much damage to myself doing that - I hope!

Last edited by bobbigene; 10-05-2007 at 09:32 AM.
bobbigene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:36 AM   #55  
Rennie

bobbiegene
NEVER say that lol. As soon as I say well how on earth could I hurt myself doing this or that. I lose an arm or leg, an eye pops out and I have to go hunting for it or I BREAK A NAIL. lol Maybe put some calamine lotion on the rash.

I called the doc about the problems. She said because I am still not quite over being sick everything could be effecting the tummy. We know how my tummy can be. The cramps are gone so if I want to take the Alli go ahead. She thought maybe I should hold off for another week or so and let the body get over this lung thing I have going on. The antibiotics could be causing the problem. Along with the ibs. Everything effects the ibs it seems lol.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 10-05-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:19 AM   #56  

morning allli cats jenne..you are doing it right..not having to "go" alot means you are not getting T.E.s . i love whole foods too. that and trader joes and i am in heaven. i spend so much time there reading labels and basking in the atmosphere, no one will go shopping with me when i go there !bobbigene...Stop !! you are making me exhasted...cant clean my own place because i am so tired from reading what you are doing i bet you have a good weight loss this week too ! sue
got2gethealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:14 PM   #57  
Rennie

jenne
You are doing everything right. I just have ibs bad and everything tends to effect how much I go.

Today is a great day, as I was saying in another thread. Housework is done and I am starting laundry. Everything will be done before I go to bed. We leave in the morning for the weekend. Not even going to put up with the kids not getting things done. I got the windows done yesterday so don't have that to do today. Thank heavens that is done for awhile. I CAN NOT leave my house unless everything is done just how I want it.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 10-05-2007 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:55 PM   #58  

Jenne, I have never heard of the Moosehead Kitchen foods, but we live out in the sticks. Are they very expensive? I just find that answer in another post! Hubby just said he'd like pizza for supper. I think we're going to order a small one with lots of vegies on my part. I'm sure I'll be taking an Alli after I eat. As for being in the bathroom, I really didn't and still don't have a problem with it. I have only had once when I'd say it was a TE, and it was nothing major.

Bobbigene, I am exhausted from reading your posts!! lol Good for you for having the strength and energy to do things.

Shy, twice and you were in the bathroom? Wow! Have a great weekend!

Sue, I think there is a Trader Joe's about an hour from here. There is a book store near there, so maybe I could convince someone to go with me.

I'm going to a football game where my son goes to college. My nephew is going along to use hubby's ticket. Hubby doesn't know it, but our son switched his work schedule, and he'll be home tomorrow night. He'll have to go back on Sunday, but it will do both of them good. They've talked on the phone, but haven't seen each other since the weekend Bob came home from the hospital.

I need a nap!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:24 PM   #59  
Rennie

Tammy

lolololol I am in the bathroom all the time, average amount 15 to 25 times a day, I told you I have ibs real bad lol you thought I was kidding.

My husbands joke. A radio station calls. " Sir, if you can tell us where your wife is at this very moment. You will win one million dollars. " " She is either going to or comeing from a bathroom. " Sir you are correct, you have won ONE MILLION DOLLARS. "

That is why i dropped so much of the fat out of my diet now down to 10 to 15 times lol. It was the cramps that worried me. Doc said she doesn't think it was the " Alli " she thinks combined with the ibs, the antibiotic and that I am still not 100% well, the Alli was just to much for my system.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 10-05-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:39 AM   #60  

Shy, I love what your husband said about the radio contest!! I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend.

I'd like to just go away for a couple of days, but I don't think hubby is up to it yet. We went to church yesterday morning, and we had to leave before the service was over. I wondered if it might be too much for him. Even the pastor asked me if I thought he should be there, and I told him that he wanted to be there. Well, maybe we should have waited another week or two. The pastor is coming up here on Thursday to visit, so that will be nice.

Busy week this week. I have chiro appts, water aerobics, volunteering 3 mornings for a local Christian radio station for their shareathon, hubby's PT appts.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote