Plan 1 vs Plan 2

• Does anyone have Plan #1 - what are the daily serving amounts?
  • Hi Lucia,
    This is what I was told when I asked. Going from plan 2 to plan 1 you lose 1 fruit, 1 vegetable, 1/2 protein, 1 dairy and 1 fat. Starches stay the same. Hope this helps.

start LAWL 12/27/06
    franchise center
    red plan with lites until 4/16
    gold until with lites 7/27
    plan 2 with lites start 7/28
    total lost 47 lbs.
  • wow - will go down to only 1 little fruit - holy moly... sounds like the red program minus 2 fruits...oh, well I don't need to worry unil I loss 30 more lbs... ha!
  • Regarding your comparison of plan 1 to red - Of course, the serving sizes are smaller on the numbered plans.

start LAWL 12/27/06
    franchise center
    total lost 47 lbs.
  • I don't understand why they are taking away a fruit but leaving the starch!! UGH. I'm supposed to be on Plan 2, but am doing Gold. I was told once I hit 156 I will be moved (but not to worry, if I am hungry I can always go back...)
  • I don't think you lose the fruit from Plan 2 down to Plan 1. You would lose the fruit going from Gold to Green and ALL that is different now with the numbered plans.

On Plan one your servings are:

2 Protein
    2 Fruit
    2 Veggies
    2 Starch
    1 Fat
    1 Dairy
    2 Lites

That is what the COD gave me on Plan 1.
  • Ah, whew, that's better... I remember them saying something about it, but couldn't think about what the numbers were! LOL Thanks Amy...
  • I am sorry for the wrong information. I asked the question about what I would lose when or if I got to plan 1. The manager and 2 counselors were at the front desk when I was leaving and I asked that one of them write it down for me. That is the info that I used to respond to the question.

start LAWL 12/27/06
    franchise center
    total lost 47 lbs.
  • Hey Lynn,
    Don't worry about it. When you get info...well, you know. How soon until you get to Plan 1? I have about 12-15 pounds and am not looking forward to it!
  • Stephanie I am about 15 pounds away. Not sure if I will elect to officially get to plan 1. I am thinking of going into stabilization right before plan 1 and then trying to lose more weight, if possible, once I am on maintenance. This, of course, all depends on how long it takes me to lose the 15 pounds. That is how much my body does or doesn't cooperate with my efforts.

start LAWL 12/27/06
    franchise center
    total lost 47 lbs.
  • At what point do you go from Plan 2 to Plan 1? Sounds like it's around 150 lbs - is that right?
  • Heather,
    It is different for different people. They have a chart that they use and part of the decision is made based on your height. So it may be 150 for you, but not for me. You can ask your Counselor on your next visit.

started LAWL 12/27/06
    week 38
    franchise center
    Plan 2 with lites start 7/28
    total lost 47 lbs.
  • For me, they said I could start Plan 1 at 145 lbs. I am 5'4"
    ...My goal is 140 - so I don't know what the point will be ... but anyways.