Anyone tried Sureslim weight loss clinic in Canada?

• A friend of mine hadn't seen a couple of girls she used to work w/ in a long time then she saw them in a store and they had lost about 50 lbs. each on Sureslim, I was thinking of trying it and just wanted to get some feedback - thanks
  • Hi,

Just wondering why my post was moved??
  • probably because it had been in the "general diets" forum and this is the "does it work" so you would get better answers over here for it.

That is my guess.....
  • I'll bet the mod thought it was a diet pill, with a name like sureslim Also, DIW is for asking for feedback on a product or plan without actually asking for support while on it. However, I've moved it back based on our PMs and slightly edited your title. We have some members on Sureslim, hopefully they'll pop up here
  • I am bumping this since I saw that noone really answered this question. I am currently back on SureSlim and had a lot of success with it a few years back (40+kg loss of success). It was not the program that was the issue for my falling off the bandwagon.

If you are in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, South Africa (I am not sure where else) and interested in finding out about this program or are currently doing the program, I would love to chat. I can't believe it isn't more widely know here.
  • Hi Liftingme,

I thought exactly the same thing. I wasted so much time with other diets, if I had known about SureSlim before, I would have gone straight with them. I was so proud and happy by the end of my weight loss plan!!!!

If any of my friends are trying to lose weight healthily, I always recommend speaking to SureSlim.
  • Very happy with SureSlim
    Quote: A friend of mine hadn't seen a couple of girls she used to work w/ in a long time then she saw them in a store and they had lost about 50 lbs. each on Sureslim, I was thinking of trying it and just wanted to get some feedback - thanks
    I would recommend SureSlim to anyone who is serious about weight loss and getting their health back on track!!! At first, I was put off by the intial outlay of $ but when I thought about other plans and their weekly dues, food etc. it paled by comparison. I started mid Jan. 2010 and have lost over 40lbs, slow but sure. Like any change in your life, there are adjustments and if you believe you can do it you will, if there are set-backs along the way, you're only human, you didn't gain weight over night and you won't lose overnight either. It's a lifestyle change and you either want it or you don't!!!! Now it's second nature to me and I enjoy the challenge of cooking different recipes, if you have a family, there is no need to cook differently, it's great.