Old 06-24-2008, 08:56 AM   #16  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Hello, I am doing the purple at least for another 15-20 lbs when I will go to gold. I have 35 lbs to lose still and I work out 100+ minutes a day with 1 lite day of 50 minutes and 1 free day a week. (this is what I plan, I sometimes don't make it depending on the week)

I find that working out this much, I need to give it a little boost. If I am on a heavy workout day, then I add a 1/2 a protein and 1 Fruit to my day. The only difference between the Gold and the Purple is the serving size of the protein and if you are working out, you will need the protein, esp without the lights. I use the Luna bars occassionally (usually no more than 1 a day), which is partly why I need the boost of protein when I work out.

Good luck!
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote