Jorge Cruise 3 Hour Diet

• Hello everyone! I've heard about this diet for a while...even bot the book from the library last year. I love the concept of it...eating every 3 hours. Now I know I can't eat McDonald's cheeseburgers everyday...every 3 hourse, but I can do 400 cal breakfast, 100 cal snack, 400 cal lunch, 100 snack, 400 cal dinner before 6pm and a treat. I can do it!
    I did a search on here and found a few threads that talked about Jorge Cruise but they were about 2-3yrs old.
    I wanted to know if there is anyone now currently following 3 Hour Diet?
    I know that alot of people have said "...this concept is nothing new...", "...I already eat 3hrs a day on my own...", but for me, I have to have a plan to follow. I can't simply eat every 3 hours and end up eating donuts, cupcakes, and chips all day long LOL! So any encouraging words are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
  • I'll add my 2 cents, since nobody seems to have answered. I had not heard about that diet, but they espouse the same principle on South Beach. Meals and snacks every few hours throughout the day--all of the lower-carb variety--is what is recommended there. A lot of people have great success with that plan. If Jorge Cruise's plan works for you, I think it's a great idea!

L
  • Thank you Liannie
  • Hi i have followed it and loss . i am going to this week try again with it. its a good one. i got his book signed by him and his cook book to. my friend her daughter works for him. so sent the books down to her mother to give to me. its a sensible plan i think. I think you will do good with just eating those calories you mentioned. and yes have to watch what we eat. go to his site its very interesting.. then for $5 a month i think it is he helps and has a online program. so not to bad. i do not do that. but my friend did and enjoyed it and all. i will try and come in here more if you start a thread here. LaDean
  • Thanks LaDean! I think I will be starting a thread to see if anyone else would be interested! Hope to see you there!
  • Hi ok will keep an eye out for it. LaDean
  • I am also considering trying this 3 hour diet...since I think that may be the trouble I am having with other "diets" is that you have such a big span of time between meals/snacks.

I think if I can eat every 3 (ish) hours I would be much better off, since I tend to be a "nibbler", maybe this is the way to go. I am going to try, so today I ate 2 eggs and 1 slice of whole wheat toast for breakfast, that was at 6:45AM!!! So now at like 10AM I had a Campbells "Soup at hand", the blended vegetable....and I will try to have my "lunch" at 1pm, then another snack between 3:30 and 4pm, since I dont get home until 5:30 (ish) then dinner wont be until 6:30 or 7....then I *shouldnt* need anymore snacks before bed since I usually hit the hay around 10pm...
  • Hi, i am trying to stick to the time thing to. will do better this week. going to write times down on my calorie sheet so will do better. have a good one. LaDean