Old 08-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #106  
Princess Heather

Nicole....i need a dress fit for a Princess! because of course my DFD is a princess! LOL (any girl in my house falls into the royal blood line!)

Also Nicole....what software are you using to build this website??? i need to be building one for my church and can't find what i need!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #107  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Hello again everyone. I just got back from COD and the scale was down almost 2 pounds. I am extatic (sp?).

Dan that is funny about the caterer being sent home. Did they get caught whipping the cream and beating the eggs? LOL No Seriously what were they in trouble for? Glad things are calming down up there.

The COD gave me a stabalization binder today and I must say I am very disappointed. I asked about a new food list when I moved to maintenance and she said no. I thought you got a whole new book with all kinds of food listed, guess not.

Good to see all you who have been MIA. We miss you when you are gone.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:43 PM   #108  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Happy Wednesday Gang! Had a crazy busy morning with my first meeting starting at 7:30am....that always makes for a hard day since I end up waking DD up instead of her getting up on her own. She is NOT A MORNING PERSON, of course neither am I

Had a little case of the munchies yesterday but I think I managed to stay APOP (almost perfect of plan). Home scales are still showing down but we shall see on Friday.

Nicole - haven't had a chance to look at the site yet but I love traditional looking things for my DD. Any takers yet on the no scale challenge?

Liza - I love your ticker. I did the thing on Prevention.com and it is pretty awesome to see how far you've come.

Kim 3 - we did have a great time in TN. I grew up camping at Cades Cove for weeks at a time during the summer so that area really seems like a second home to me. Lots of wonderful memories

Dan - good to hear from you and that things are going well.

Big Hello to everyone - Heather, Felicia, Kim2, Princess Heather, Amy, and anyone I've missed.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:55 PM   #109  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandlePrincess View Post
Nicole....i need a dress fit for a Princess! because of course my DFD is a princess! LOL (any girl in my house falls into the royal blood line!)

Also Nicole....what software are you using to build this website??? i need to be building one for my church and can't find what i need!
Heather......first of all......we are also royalty........my DD's being the princesses (I actually call my ODD "THE princess," I, the queen of course, and my mom is the almighty queen mother......lol.

I went to www.godaddy.com because that is what DH's company uses to host their website.....and from there I ordered a service called website tonight. You can order it yearly, monthly, for several years........however you like. There are about a million options on godaddy......but that seemed to be the cheapest and easiest, as I have no experience building a website. They are super nice, and even called me to check on me about 2 days after I ordered. The domain is only $1.99 a year if you order one of their montly services. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Also, Tina mentioned a program to me that she and her DH use, but I forgot the name. Good luck
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Amy-After you get through your 6 weeks of stabilization, you will get a new food list. They just dont give it to you until your 6 weeks are up. I just got the new binder too but was told that after the 6 weeks I would get a whole bunch of new things I could have! This is my last week of stabilization so we'll see what new things are in store for me!

Nicole-My DD is a princess too! As is the spoiled rotten dog! LOL I actually call DD the Pampered Princess.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:17 PM   #111  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Ok now I can do some personals!

Nicole WTG on your website! If you're not completely inundated with orders for the holidays I may order one for my niece. She lives near Vancouver BC so something wintery. My sclae has been doing the same thing. Even with a new battery. I have no idea but it was a good loss this morning that showed through three time so I went with it.

Amy - too cute about the baby deer and the lab! My cat has finally trained the dog to bathe him. It's pretty funny to watch. Congrats on the sclae movement!

Dan - A little catering debauchery while on the road? I can understand firing them if half of the staff is ending up behind bars. Hope the new one brings you some good stuff! Any chance you'll end up at the Zaca fire?

Kim - great bio/blog thingy! Woo hoo!

Kristen - good luck getting through the next few busy weeks. At least they're "good" busy. Did you decide on new knockers or rocks for your anniversary?

Tina - They haven't stopped selling celluway at the COD that I know of. Because I'm on "hiatus" I don't get the supplements until we pick up again. They've offered me a very good discount for the meantime so I may stop by on Friday and pick up another bottle.

Hi Amylou!

Lucia - I created the virtual weightloss model at prevention.com then copied the pictures and edited them in ms paint for the ticker. Click here for the link

Hi Angie!

Dixie Amy - Congrats on the 2 lbs! Wow... stabilization.. that must feel great!

Katy I hear ya on the mornings. I'm not a morning person either. Yet I still get up every day before the sun.

Ok I think that's it for now. Another hot muggy one in San Diego. I got bit by something yesterday that caused an outbreak of hives on my neck. Yucky.
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:21 PM   #112  
Heather - East TN

S/C/G: 190.8/153.7/150.8

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfThreeTeens View Post
LOL we're gonna start calling Heather the pill lady!
I never popped pills 'til LAWL! Ok, maybe several ibuprofen during TOM, but that's it! I'm taking VitaMax Advanced, Chewable Calcium (ick!) and Enhance 750 - that's my 8 pills a day. If it were up to my counselor at the COD, I'd be taking many more than that. I just drew the line at what I thought would be beneficial for me.

I do pop a water pill or two occasionally - it annoys me that the scale fluctuates so much because of a little water! They help a lot during TOM too - I hardly even know it's here this time because I'm not all bloated. I could get hooked on those things!
Heather115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:57 PM   #113  
DixieChick

Liza - I can't see your personalized ticker. I can't see alot of your stuff. I feel so in the dark. Anyway count down til your Mexico Trip. Whoo Hoo. I can't wait for you. How long you gonna be gone again? Few days, week? GL and enjoy.

Kim - I hope you are right about getting all new stuff on the Maintenance Plan. When I asked, she told me no. She just said they would go over some stuff with me after I finished stabalization. Problem is, I'm not really doing stabaliztion right now. I just didn't want to buy any more Weight Loss weeks. I guess technically they can't MAKE you eat the extra food. We will just have to see how it goes.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:07 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Default Well It Is My Turn.... No Cod!!!!

Hey guys, I am still alive......... honest.

well I went to weigh in yesterday and the doors were locked. I called the number and they said that they had "merged" with the Fayetteville Office, which is about 45min from me. .....nice...... but they said they didn't expect me to come in 3 times a week anymore. (big of them) and if I had to I could just call in my weight. .....funny! what if I just give myself a 3 lbs loss every week! I am going to go in next week when I am down there for my daughters orthodontist appt. and pick up my last 3 prepaid bars and after that. I don't really care.

DH has 3 companies calling him and interviewing him. So something should break on the job front soon. I didn't get the job through the hospital teaching thier new software........ no biggie. i would rather DH get his and I will just stay home and do my thing......

Kids are back in school.... computer is still on the fritz.

with the exception of my COD closing and my finding about 7 pounds.... not much has changed.

I hope I can get on more now that the house is quiet. and my schedual belongs more to me!

I have missed you all. Thanks Nicole for looking from me.

I have just 5 weeks til the wedding that, when I re-started LAWL, I thought I would be at goal for..... hmmmm I have only lost 10 of the 80 lbs. how did that happen.

oh well. back to the grind stone!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #115  
DixieChick

WB Lettie. Sorry about the job. I will pray that DH Gets the best paying one from all his interviews. Stay focused and keep faithful to the chick sisterhood by checking in. We will keep you motivated and accountable.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:30 PM   #116  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Ahhhhhhhh, Lettie is back!!! Whoohooo!!! I still haven't taken the time to write back to your PM, but just know that I know I am so glad to see you!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:44 PM   #117  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back, Lettie!

Just jump right back on our train and start chugging along...
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:47 PM   #118  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

NSV today...okay two!

First, I had my bloodwork done and I am completely healthy! My cholesterol was 190 which is fantastic for me! I have never been below 210 even in my 20's.

Second...so I was bragging about my cholesterol this morning to 2 coworkers. The one says, "well yeah your cholesterol is down...you lost like 20 pounds" and I said "more" and she said "How much weight did you lose" I told her 41 and she freaked! She said "I never would have imagined that you had that much to lose, but holy cow you look great!"

People have been noticing alot lately which makes me feel really good...and motivated to hit my goal.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:00 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Amy-What plan are you doing? I was on Gold with Lites when I was put on stabilization. I'll be more than happy to share whatever info I get next week when I start maintenance. I havent been doing the extra servings for stabilization this week either Amy. I decided I had to get my butt back on track and its seemed to help to stick to what I was doing in Weight Loss. I'll let ya know how that turns out! LOL

Lettie!!!! Welcome back!

Tina-Congrats on those NSV's chickie!! Its great when people notice! Theres one lady at work that everytime she sees me yells, There's that skinny girl! LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:09 PM   #120  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Way to go Tina!
I have my physical tomorrow so I'll be curious to see if they notice on the charts the difference on the scale! I think the last time I got weighed I was about 230lbs. I've never had a problem with cholesterol but hoping to get a nice high five from my doctor! Being liquid fruit and liquid starch free should be a boost too!
I've been following some of the South Beach meal ideas and for a treat at night I have 1/2 cup of lite Ricotta and mix with almond extract, one pack of sweetener and top with some slivered almonds.. should be a Dairy and a fat for most of you. You can also mix 1/2 cup with cocoa powder, 1 packet sweetener, 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract and top with a dusting of espresso powder and top with 6 MINI chocolate chips.. I find these heavenly at night!
Lettie great to see you back and hanging in there.. keep the faith!
I may do well losing for our anniversary and my bday.. we just found out that DH has a fractured tooth.. he couldn't even sleep last night and it can be fixed to the tune of $4000.. SIGH! So eating is a chore for him unless it's lukewarm and soft texture.. looks like we might be postponing our festivities..
ahh another temptation to the Blizzard!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote