Luna Bars

• For any of you using Luna Bars instead of lites -- how are you doing with these? Do you substitute 2 each day??? I am on Red with 2 lites and began using the Lunas as of today! I really can't afford the bars anymore. I told my COD that I got a bunch of lites from a friend who used to be on the program. She made a face, but oh well!!! Hope I will have the same results. Thanks for your input.
  • I'm not sure if they have made a difference I ran out of lites and started using lunas 2 weeks ago and have been pretty much stuck at the same weight since. I don't think it's the bars but the fact I ran out of FB's and trimax to control my cravings and therefore cheating. These last 2 weeks have been really bad for that and I can only attribute it to the no more supplements.
  • Luna's are a good substitute. As a matter of fact, if you look in this week's Woman's World you will see that their diet of the week is the LA 8 week body makeover. They do TO for two days each week w/canteloupe and say to have 2 Lunas per day. It was an interesting read - to see the LAWL program broken down into non-LAWL products.
  • Yeah did you notice in the article it said to have 1 whole cantaloupe each day of the "acceleration day"?
  • I'll have to find where to get that magazine!!!
  • I get mine in the grocery stores, have seen them in Safeway, Fred Meyers (same as Krogers back east) and even in Target. Albertson's too.

Hope that helps. It is a great magazine that has interesting stories and tips.
  • It's a thin magazine - it's a weekly - and it's usually at the checkout counters. It used to be $1.00, but I think it's gone up to $2.00. DH likes it when I buy it every once in awhile. Says it's good "bathroom reading" LOL. Lots of short articles and "feel good" stuff.