Old 08-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #1  

Default Feel full purple plan

3 proteins
3 fruits
4 starches
4 veggies
2 dairy
2 lites

all proteins are now 4 oz cooked, except for beef which is 3 oz. Lettuce is now 3 cups per serving, and popcorn is 3 cups also.
cathych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:23 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2"

First of all, Purple is the name of one of the menus under the "old" * plan, not the new Feel Full Plan; the new plans are numbered 1, 2, 3, etc.
I believe the confusion is that when the numbered plans were introduced, some people on purple went to Plan 2 and some to Plan 3. The decision as to which plan was chosen was dependent on weight, height, other factors.
On the monthly diary toward the top, it lists the number of the plan.
Hope this helps.

* I used "old" plan because I don't know what else to call in. Truth be told, many centers are still using the green. gold, purple, blue, red, etc plans.
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:39 PM   #3  

wow, you are actually right. I am on number 3. I just assumed (and you know what the word assume means, ahem), that because I was on purple, that this was the new purple plan. Anyway, it is odd having only 4 oz. of chicken to eat. But, I like having 3 proteins because, of course, you can have a protein at every meal. And I know that 3 eggs were on the old plan, & 2 are now. I was also told that you can combine proteins now, & that you can follow both the veggie plan along with the regular plan. Not "either or" like it was before.
cathych is offline   Reply With Quote