Old 08-13-2007, 02:16 PM   #16  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick drop in to see how things are going....I think we are missing some folks - Nicole, Liza, Kristen, where is everyone?

Amy - congrats on the loss. Glad you were able to see the "right" person for your WI. They messed my measurements at the very first so I don't have a clue how many inches I've lost....I'm down about 4 sizes though

Liz - Sounds like fun having a workout buddy. Did you like curves though? I've considered joining here.

Joni - Great job limiting the liquid fruits and starches. Wish I could say the same

Kims - I'm just across the mountains from you in NC. I live just west of Asheville. Oh and Heather, we will be in Townsend, TN camping starting Wednesday.

Allanah - Good luck house hunting, it can be so much fun!

Lucia - Congrats on the clothes fitting better.

Hey Pearl, Katie, and Sherry!

I've managed to stay POP today just need to do some catching up on my water drinking
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:59 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Katy-Where are you camping? My sons fiance' camps with her family there all summer. I think her grandparents just pull their camper there and leave it all summer. They stay at Lazy Days, right on the river, its a nice place.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:01 PM   #18  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. not much to report today. had some pizza last night. not very POP, but oh well. not really too worried about it. been doing pretty decent otherwise.
super tired from working. got a workout in today though.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #19  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

Some of you may remember me.....I had several surgeries and had to quit LAWL for a couple of months bec. of anisthesia. Anyways got real good at being off plan and have not had the will power to begin again. I have not stepped on a scale since.....who knows when. I need to get on one tomorrow morning and add the pounds back on my clicker.

I have decided the best birthday present (tomorrow) I can give myself is to get back on plan....some how. I am not sure how I am going to pull this off. I will pick back up on threads from here......I am not even going to try to start from months of neglect!

Mean while...Cassi, Joni, Nicole.....I assume you guys are well and still around somewhere....if not I hope it's bec. of congrats and not back slidding like I am.
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:20 PM   #20  

Michelle-Welcome back and Happy Birthday a day early!! You can do this. You know it works, just jump back on plan and you'll be seeing losses in no time!
Old 08-13-2007, 03:28 PM   #21  
Val

Hi all!

Just a quick check in today. Did not bad on the weekend, DD was at a horse show (got her first Reserve Championship and was one proud girl), however, food choices out there were limited and of course not entirely POP. Did the best I could however, and even managed to resist the donuts from Timmie's that some well meaning mom brought in. Donuts - my weakness that I have been craving so much lately. So although the evil scale still is not moving, I did have that one small NSV!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:31 PM   #22  

DONUTS??? Ohhhh man, that would be a huge NSV for me. I LOVE donuts like Nicole loves cake! LOL Good for you!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 03:36 PM   #23  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Wow....Michelle..........first of all, this is the best birthday present you can give yourself.......and second......WELCOME BACK.......we have missed you!!!!! I give you a shout out every now and then

Hi everyone!!!! I am in Wisconsin still, and doing well. I have been very very very good........even at church..........but last night I did have some popcorn......with butter.....and lots of salt. It was delicious......and I am sooo proud to say that I didn't take that small cheat and run with it. I had NO reeses peanutbutter cups.......no cake.......no candy.........NOTHING else. I simply enjoyed it and moved on. I am quite sure this is the secret skinny people know. Go ahead and indulge yourself every now and then......but do NOT binge. Take good care of your body........it seems so simple. I am pretty darn proud of myself. And Joni..........I have been thinking of you through it all. It's funny how knowing that I have to be accountable to YOU on Wed. morning when I get home makes all the difference in the world. That really must be the whole premise behind LAWL.........if they would just train and pay their workers right........we could all have those one or two counselors that we felt a personal connection with to make us try harder. Thanks Joni.........you really are the best

Ok, have to take the kids over to my cousin Melanie's house now. I will try to check in later Miss you all!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:38 PM   #24  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

oh, and Kim......donuts are almost parallel to my love for cake
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:46 PM   #25  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Okay, now I'm waking up...here's what I posted to the wrong thread this morning... I'll catch up with the current goings on tonight.
Quote:
Welcome Kim the Third! We seem to have a TN version of each name, and now two Kim's there too.

Renee -- Those are long days at work, is it always like that, or just the first week or two?

Amylou -- Good luck at school tomorrow! If you can't carry too much, there's always slimdowns and veggie sticks, boring as it sounds. Back to school is such an exciting time (maybe more for the kids than the teachers from what I'm hearing!) and I can't resist buying school supplies. I just use them to keep me organized at work.

Liza -- Did you settle on any vacation plans yet? I didn't realize you were on hiatus, can't wait to hear about your new plan.

We had a busy day at Wonderland yesterday. That's our biggest theme park in this neck of the woods. We pretty much just covered the kiddie area a few times. DS had a blast. He met Dora, Boots and Diego, flew a helicopter, went in a rocket...splashed in puddles, all the important stuff. He was so funny, we were in the middle of a coconut ride and he looked at me, very seriously and said, "Momma, I'm having fun." lol Usually he's up an hour and a half earlier than this, but he's just wiped out today, and still sleeping. I figured I'll let him sleep and go in to work a bit late. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. All that walking, riding and mayhem have taken their toll on my body today.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:01 PM   #26  
Katy66

Kim #2 - We stay at Tremont when we are there. I think the campgrounds are fairly close.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:47 PM   #27  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Hiya Everyone!

Amy - I think I'm going to head down to the Rosarito house without Mini-Me. She's happy to stay at home with some new books I've ordered for her and take care of the cats. It's on the condition that she has to check in with my neighbor twice a day. I'm counting down the days now..... I can taste the lobster in Puerto Nuevo already....

This talk of donuts and cake is cracking me up. I actually have no sweet tooth at all these days. I wasn't even tempted by the sweets at picnic on Saturday and I've got a frozen yogurt that I bought for Mini-Me and I last week still sitting in the freezer. It's the fat/salt tooth that's going to do me in...

Congrats on the losses! Everyone is doing so well! I'm proud and inspired by all of you!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:13 PM   #28  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

Kim #2! Thank you for the welcome, and birthday blow out!

Nicole - Howdy! In Wisconsin....hope you are enjoying your visit. How is the family? Did you finish your home repairs to the kitchen?

Angie - My DS has been begging to go to Six Flags....we usually buy season passes....but it's a no go this summer! Yeah for me! Although you are right, it gives you a nice break the next morning as the wee ones sleep off thier excitement and we wake up early with bruises and pains, and a hot water bottle. Hope you took some advil before bed.

Liza- I wanna go to Mexico can you shove me in your suit case? Probally not considering....

I went ahead and dug out my scale from the box in my attic ( I seriously haven't been on it or plan for over 3 months) and I am now 193 again. I think I am going to cry. I knew I was in trouble when I had to dig my 18s back out. I fought so hard to get to a 16 and now......well I did start my monthly bloat fest last night so maybe....2 or 3 lbs. can be blammed there.
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:31 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hey all... happy new week.

Michelle - WELCOME BACK!!! Good to see you here again. And happy birthday.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #30  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 268/268/145

Height: 5'7 1/2

Hello everyone!

I have been on the new plan since last Thursday, and I keep losing and gaining the same pound! I picked it up again this morning

I thought I had lost a whole lot from it- the 2nd day on the new plan, the scale at home showed four whole pounds down from the morning before! I got back on and it then showed thirty pounds....so I knew it was off then.

I was mad, not wanting to buy a new scale, but then I picked it up and realized my kittens were stashing items (a toy mouse and a thermometer cover) under it! They are only 10 weeks old and already know how to get on mommy's good side, sabatoge the scale to show a loss!

I hope everyone has a good week!
JenTN is offline   Reply With Quote