Positive thoughts

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Anyone interested in posting some positive affirmations, or mantras or what in your life you are grateful for?

*I am so grateful for my beautiful, healthy body.
    *I am so happy that I've learned how to choose better foods to fuel my body and that I can set a good example for my DS.
  • I am thankful for the support I have received from everyone here.
    I am blessed to have a beautiful daughter and loving husband.
    I am thankful for the ability to now choose my foods wisely and set a good example for my DD.
    I am thankful for my home, my friends, my family, my job, my church.
    I am thankful for my health and my family's health.
    I am thankful for overcoming my past and becoming the person I am today.
  • I'm thankful for a wonderful husband, beautiful & healthy daughter, and loving extended family.

I'm thankful for a job that I love and a wonderful group of people to work with.

I'm grateful for the support and information I've received here.
  • I am thankful for my 2 beautiful children.
    I am thankful I am married to my best friend.
    I am thankful I enjoy my job and the friends I work with.
    I am thankful I have 4 sisters to gossip with and 6 brothers to joke around with.
    I am thankful I found this site and all the great advice.
    I am thankful I lost the weight I have and have developed a new wonderful way of healthy living for me and my family.
    I am thankful my family has found a church in our community that we have made so many new friends.
  • I am thankful for my wonderful children.
    I am thankful that I still get all tingly inside and am still madly in love with my husband after 10 years.
    I am blessed that I have my niece and nephews.
    I am thankful for finding this site.
    I am thankful that next year I will be able to wear skimpy summer clothes and feel great!!!
    I am thankful to all the wonderful people on here that help me along, showing me that I am not alone in my journey.
  • This morning I am thankful for my perfect, healthy body; my spririted son; my beautiful loving mother; and the opportunity to shape my own future that I am given every day.
  • I am so happy and grateful now for my thin, beautiful body. I am thankful that I am at a healthy weight. I am thankful that my sister and her baby are doing so well.

Angie- I am grateful for you!
  • Baby, Katie?!
  • Yay! I am so happy and grateful that a good friend like Katie has a healthy new addition to her family. I am thankful that my electric bill wasn't as high as I thought it would be this month; that my husband and I have jobs; that my son is at least cute while he keeps me awake all night.

Oh, and I am so HAPPY and GRATEFUL now for my beautiful thin body, which is always at my perfect weight.
  • I am so happy and grateful for my thin and beautiful body, and that every day I am getting closer to my ideal weight.
  • I am so happy and grateful now for my beautiful and thin body. I am grateful that every day I get closer to my ideal weight.
  • I am so happy and grateful now that I have achieved my perfect weight and that every bite I eat keeps me there. Thank you for my strong healthy body.
  • I am so happy and grateful now that I have achieved my perfect weight and that every bite I eat keeps me there. Thank you for my strong healthy body.
  • I am so happy and grateful now for my beautiful sexy body. I am glad that every day brings me closer to my goal weight.
  • I am so happy and grateful now that I have a perfect body, that operates in the most efficient manner. I am thrilled that every bite I take brings me to my ideal weight.