My "Adventure" at the COD...

• Well, I went to weigh in today like I usually do on Friday's and the cousellor says: Don't be surprised if you are up a few pounds. The scales are wonky today and everyone today has shown a gain of at least 3 pounds. I got on the scale and sure enough...I was up almost 4 pounds. I have been POP...no slip ups at all.

Anyway, we walk into her office and I notice she wrote down the gain. I said, you're not recording that are you? I mean if the scales are broken, I don't think it's fair you write it down as a gain. So she did cross it out and made a notation about the scales not working properly.

I asked her if they had a plan to recalibrate the scales properly. She looked kind of blank and said...Oh, I don't know. I guess we should.

Duhh! Ya they should!
  • hey well I should hope so if they know there is something wrong with the scales then yes they should be fixed, I know when I went to weigh in yesterday my consoullor told me that I maybe up due to the heat wave we are having and sure enough I was up a little I have been fighting these last 5 ibs for the last few weeks
  • Angel - where in NB are you? I am in Freddy.
  • I live in Chipman but work in Fredericton so I go to the LAWL in Fredericton.
  • Funny about the scales. I joked one time with my COD, when I was up for no good reason, that sales must be slow, so they recalibrated the scales to show a gain. UFFDA! I got some REALLY nasty looks. Think I touched a nerve?