New to LAWL

• I started a week ago yesterday on the new program. (program 3) There was SOOOO much food to eat and I would still be eating at 10 pm! I lost 2.4 after TO and then gained .2. Today the scale hadn't budged. I wasn't a happy camper, so they moved me to program 2. 10 years ago I lost 60 pounds with WW(doing fat and fiber) and I now have 70 pounds to lose. Sure hope the promised 2.5 pounds a week holds true. I am really dedicated and haven't gone off program at all this week.

MTDebster....I have found and used a bunch of the recipes you have posted. Thank you sooooo much for those.

Beth Johnson
  • Welcome!

I am also a newbie. I have been on LAWL for one week as of today! I am on Plan #3.

• Welcome Beth. I've been on this program since the end of May and have found it is relatively easy to follow. These boards are great and everyone here are always willing to help. Good luck and welcome.
  • Welcome! My hubby and I have been on the program a month now - he's lost 20 pounds (show off!) and I've lost 10. So far, so good, finding it easy to stick with. Hope you enjoy it as much as we are!