Old 07-23-2007, 08:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Default Jeanette Jenkins Hollywood Trainer Plan

Today I am starting the Hollywood Trainer plan. I'm going to try to stick the exercises (which should be easy) and stick to the meal plan as closely as possible. Except for any tuna dishes, I refuse to east tuna .

Has anyone else ever tried this plan? How well did it work for you? What did and didn't you like about it?
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:08 PM   #2  

Hey! How's it going on the Hollywood plan? I started today...I think the book is great! I tried the DVD exercise...and Man I am sooooo out of shape!!! The stretching killed me!

I really like the set-up of the book and I am using it as a kick-start to a serious plateau that I am going through after losing a sustantial amount of weight. The only exercise I have been doing is hill walking...so I guess my flexibility needs serious improvement.

How are you doing on it?
Skinny4baby is offline   Reply With Quote