Zip 'n Steam Bags?

• Has anyone used them? I'm very curious if anyone has used them, and what they think.

I was looking online, and they look very interesting... here's the link to check it out:

http://www.ziploc.com/?p=b12&hs225=s..._offer_package

If they work, they could be a great solution for me at work, because I'm getting sick of frozen meals and salads...
  • I don't think they are out just yet - they do look interesting. I just use my little basket steamer in the micriwave but these might be handy at work.
  • teresa,

I've not seen those -- but I think they look VERY interesting!!!!! I'm keeping my eyes open for them, as I want to buy a box and try those out!!!!

laura
  • I am using them now as a product tester and I really like them. They have been great for frozen veggies like broccoli and corn on the cob. I just measure out my LAWL serving size and cook for about 3 minutes. No draining, no mess, no dishes to clean up. I tried one of the recipes included in the pack and it was also very good - Bite size boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped red bell pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, lite salt. The thought of cooking chicken in the microwave sounded totally gross, but it turned out very tender and tasted great.
  • I love the steamfresh veggies that have been out for a while. I am interested in buying these bags to make corn on the cob. So much easier and quicker than the normal boiling.