3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   7/15/07 NEW ALLI Thread.....SUPPORT HERE (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/117890-7-15-07-new-alli-thread-support-here.html)

dcapulet 07-20-2007 08:03 AM

Good morning all!

I ate out last night, and got in a little over my 19 grams of fat. I had bad gas, but that was all. I was worried about a TE, but none.

Tomorrow is weigh in!

ThinGirl in FatBody 07-20-2007 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcapulet (Post 1783094)
I ate out last night, and got in a little over my 19 grams of fat. I had bad gas, but that was all. I was worried about a TE, but none.

It's too soon for a TE, might not start until 36 hours after you eat, so be aware :dizzy:

Good luck with your weigh in! :carrot:

debalina 07-20-2007 09:38 AM

Back on track

Okay - I lost 2 lbs so I think I'm back on track from gaining all the weight I lost the prior week. I'm back to eating protein at every meal and snacking on fruits and getting plenty of veggies. I take alli with every meal, but haven't had an TE's - which sometimes I want to see the oil spots just to make sure it is working.

Oh gosh! I read that the TE's could strike anytime up to 36 hours. I had a small cheese pizza on Wednesday and just now I feel like I have to go. Guess I spoke too soon!

Today is my birthday (42 years young) and my gift to me is to GET OFF MY BUTT ANF EXERCISE!!! :D I'm not going to set a weight loss goal for next week, I'm just going to concentrate on each meal and eating better.

But I was happy to see the scale move down. :carrot:

dcapulet 07-20-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinGirl in FatBody (Post 1783103)
It's too soon for a TE, might not start until 36 hours after you eat, so be aware :dizzy:

Good luck with your weigh in! :carrot:

thanks for the heads up. :)

dcapulet 07-20-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debalina (Post 1783222)
Okay - I lost 2 lbs so I think I'm back on track from gaining all the weight I lost the prior week. I'm back to eating protein at every meal and snacking on fruits and getting plenty of veggies. I take alli with every meal, but haven't had an TE's - which sometimes I want to see the oil spots just to make sure it is working.

Oh gosh! I read that the TE's could strike anytime up to 36 hours. I had a small cheese pizza on Wednesday and just now I feel like I have to go. Guess I spoke too soon!

Today is my birthday (42 years young) and my gift to me is to GET OFF MY BUTT ANF EXERCISE!!! :D I'm not going to set a weight loss goal for next week, I'm just going to concentrate on each meal and eating better.

But I was happy to see the scale move down. :carrot:

happy birthday!

ThinGirl in FatBody 07-20-2007 12:06 PM

Happy Birthday debalina!

Ravisa 07-20-2007 12:13 PM

Today is my officially one-week on Alli. I've lost 4.4 pounds! Yippee! I've decided that I will be very happy if I average 1-2 pounds lost a week. That would put me under 200 by next summer when we visit my roommate from college.

My husband and son are camping today and tomorrow, so my daughter and I have big plans! We are going to go see a movie, then out to lunch. We may also walk the mall, or save that for tomorrow. I'm thinking to myself that if I start to feel deprived by food (no popcorn at the theater, etc.), I might just have to get myself a pair of shoes or something - cute sneakers, of course.

Thingirl, do you plan on staying with Alli while on vacation?

Debalina - happy birthday!

Shandee4007 07-20-2007 02:16 PM

Happy Birthday Debalina,

That was my present to myself this year...I'm 40years young.

mommyto3 07-20-2007 02:45 PM

I fell way off of the wagon shortly after I got on due to many, many things....too much traveling and some major family health issues. My father is diabetic. He had a toe amputated and just learned that he is going to lose another. I've managed to lose another pound since I got off track, but things are looking much better now. I'm so excited to be back on alli. I've been busy catching up on all of the posts since I last visited and I'm so impressed with how everyone is doing!....very inspirational! Because I don't want to suffer the same fate as my dear, sweet father I am determined to make the changes that ensure success.:)

NRyker 07-20-2007 03:07 PM

Hi Everybody!

Just checking in today. So much to do.
I am going on a trip to the Tetons and Jackson Hole WY
Camping trip. Praying that I don't fall off the wagon or
have horrid TE's.

We are RV'ing it with the In-Laws. Super Healthy NonFat
types, so I might just get a loss of weight if I stack my
cards right! My concern....TE's in the RV. :o

I fell off the wagon by accident last night.
After swimming, DH and I stopped at Taco Bell due to
starvation mode, I didn't think that chalupas were that bad.
OMG 23 grams of fat. Luckily I looked it up before I took a bite
of the 2nd chalupa.
Ironically it spun me into a spin of binging and I gorged on
Sodapop, Baked Lays and Hot Tamales.
But, I counted everything, and at least it was Fat Free,
but I don't think that 2500 calories is a way to lose weight.

I am in control now. It is all a learning process.

Congrats Ravisha on your loss!!! Excellent!

Momto3--I am sorry about your father and the Diabetes issues.
I am impressed that you still lost weight with all that is going on. ((HUGS))

Debalina!!!:bday2you:

ThinGirl...been meaning to say- I love your AVATAR! Not being weird,
but in 6 months...you should post a pics!!! I can't believe all the cool
vacations you have coming up! WOW. Keep on keepin' on!

Sakai---I think you have about the same "effects" I am having.
And honestly, I think with my diet being so high in fruits and veggies
as of lately, I think that also helps me too. Plus, all the exercise and water.
I think its combining with that in a weird way.

Ethereal-I love your deviant Art sight! Wow! Thats awesome.
If I can ever find the time (maybe once DD is old enough for preschool)
I am going to complete my degree in Graphic Design. Anyways,
One night after clicking on your link, I was cruising all over the DeviantArt
sights. That challenge seems cool. I think I might do that just as a hobby.
The Challenge. It keeps you fresh and going strong with the art.

Ethereal 07-20-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRyker (Post 1783783)
Ethereal-I love your deviant Art sight! Wow! Thats awesome.
If I can ever find the time (maybe once DD is old enough for preschool)
I am going to complete my degree in Graphic Design. Anyways,
One night after clicking on your link, I was cruising all over the DeviantArt
sights. That challenge seems cool. I think I might do that just as a hobby.
The Challenge. It keeps you fresh and going strong with the art.

Thanks! I agree about the Challenge. I haven't been very artistic lately, but I keep thinking up ideas to meet the Challenge all the time, so when I start up again hopefully I'll have some creative fun.

And I hope you do find time to finish your degree! One of my highest aspirations is to find a career doing something I truly love (art), and I wish the same for all my fellow artists. The world can never have enough creativity!

And a big congratulations on your amazing loss. I hope to do so well someday!

ThinGirl in FatBody 07-20-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRyker (Post 1783783)

ThinGirl...been meaning to say- I love your AVATAR! Not being weird,
but in 6 months...you should post a pics!!! I can't believe all the cool
vacations you have coming up! WOW. Keep on keepin' on!

LOL, I don't know if I'll post my butt in lingerie! but I'll definitely post some before/after shots that show my better side. :D

Good luck RV'ing, have fun and keep away from the chalupas.

Shy Moment 07-20-2007 10:03 PM

Happy happy birthday have a wonderfull day

bobbigene 07-21-2007 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone! Another pound lost this week. Slow and steady wins the race. As long as I lose every week I'm happy. Well, maybe not :D happy, but at least pleased :). Hope everyone is having a good day. I plan to look thru some non-plus size catalogues and dream of what I will be wearing this time next year!

dcapulet 07-21-2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbigene (Post 1784549)
Good morning everyone! Another pound lost this week. Slow and steady wins the race. As long as I lose every week I'm happy. Well, maybe not :D happy, but at least pleased :). Hope everyone is having a good day. I plan to look thru some non-plus size catalogues and dream of what I will be wearing this time next year!

congrats on your pound lost. I'm actually super glad you posted this; I "only" lost a pound this week, and thought it was supposed to happen a little faster with alli. But it IS a loss, and I prefer that to a gain...

:)