what plan to do if you want to lose 100 lbs no lites ??

• I have a friend who wants to lose 100 lbs what plan would she do with out the lites ???

Sh wants to do it but the $$$$ is not there right now. can someone tell me what her plan would have in it and how much of each

thanks!
  • I think the COD's factor in different things in assigning a plan like height, weight, activity level, health.

I am doing the all food plan and had hopes of losing 94.5 lbs. I started at 224.5 lbs and am on the red plan. If she is close to our starting weight (I see yours was close to mine) and height, then I would assume she would be red. If you are doing lites, you are likely on purple - so it would be the same plan foodwise as you and sub a half protein and starch for the two LA lites...

If her starting weight is heavier and she is shorter, she may need the other red program. The daily menu threads would be a great place to search for food exchange information/food ideas...

I have also been reading up on some threads of a new program being released. You may want to check in those threads of what the new programs look like....
  • I would think at least red if not red plus. but not sure what that has in it.
  • Thanks ! I will se if I can find out what on that plan(S).

She went to do all her stuff but said she could not get in until next week because she was moving from her apt to her house and had to get all her stuff out.

Well because she could not do it then they would not take her on , and said basiclly forget it. she was going to get to do the program for nothing well only 170.00 because she was trying to get employeed there. Guess she had to come in when they said. they told her forget it then. well she does not have the money to do it that way right now , but I thought maybe i could find it here to help her get started and when she has the money for the program in full she can get started.

I will have to scope out red plus as well, I am guessing she weighs about 275-300 lbs.