Old 07-09-2007, 07:35 PM   #76  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

Wow - its just Monday late afternoon, and there are already 5 pages. This has been a chatty group today.

Wendy - you really crack me up
I'm glad you feel better. Please don't stay away - we miss you.
You certainly gave me a laugh this aft.

Welcome to all the new members.

Congrats to the losers of the group .... wish I was one of them. I did shower and shave this morning - but I still didn't have a loss. So unfair.

Okay, I gotta go read the rest of the stuff thats happened while I've been working this aft, then go make supper.

I'll check in later.
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:40 PM   #77  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

And Karen, your post made 6 pages! Hang in there.. you'll be a loser too!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #78  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Liza - Congrats on the loss

Katie - I have never seen that "make your own PB" here Missouri - Sounds very interesting ! I hope it comes this way

Karen - You need to change your setting - LOL I am only on page 2 I think its somewhere in your control panel --

SO far so good for me with being POP - although right now I am fighting a bad case of the munchies with a hot cup of tea
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:52 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 254/233.6/140

Height: 5'4

Default Intro

Hello Ladies!! I am new to the LAWL program. I am SUPER excited that you all have done research to find a low cost alternative to their expensive products.

I started at 250 and lost 9 lbs before joining LAWL. Since joining, I am down am down almost 7 lbs. I have not been perfect on my plan...lots of cheating. I am hoping that this list will help me become POP!!

I just thought I would share how I've doctored my bar for a dessert...this might not be new to you...but as a newbie I want to share.

Take a double chocolate bar and microwave it for 10-15 seconds...just until the chocolate is shiny. Top with 1 T fat free cool whip, 1 T light chocolate syrup, and top with 12 small or 6 large strawberries. You get your bar in along with a serving of fruit...AND IT TASTES LIKE YOU'RE CHEATING!!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
msbuckweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:04 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 254/233.6/140

Height: 5'4

Default next challenge

Can someone tell me what the next challenge is...or maybe the current challenge????
msbuckweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #81  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

msbuckweet - there are 2 currents challenges going on -- here are the links to both --

LAWL Chicks to the Finish Challenge
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115877

Labor Day Challenge
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116693

Welcome aboard !
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:33 PM   #82  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

thanks for the tip Norissa,

thats much better not having to go thru quite so many pages.
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:39 PM   #83  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang...

Doing well and POP today... DD got her "green tip" belt promotion at Tae Kwon Do tonight and we said she could pick what she wanted for dinner.. So of course she said "Olive Garden".. *sigh*... Well.. Wish us luck!!

And for you ladies with hair "down to here".. Liz was like that, got it chopped and was down the next day at WI.. Dunno if the hair had anything to do with it, but it was a loss none the less..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:40 PM   #84  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Good evening friends! I am happy to report that Monday is almost over! Today started out with a big fat + on the scale, which I knew was coming but I still didn't care for it I had to stick to my guns and go back to boot camp! Needless to say I am grouchy, hungry and I have a headache. Now miss bad attitude is going to bed and hoping to wake up in a better mood.
I've missed you all and hope to catch up on posts soon!

Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:00 PM   #85  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Debbie today was officially grouchy weight gain, stupid sclae feel bummed out day.. oh yeah and the munchies... welcome to my world..
Nice thing is that when we wake up it's a new day!!!

We missed you.. welcome back!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:29 PM   #86  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Alright you two, enough being naughty! Tomorrow, I want to see you both here bright and early with smiles on your faces no matter if the scale has you up 15 lbs!

Deb- Good to see you!

Msbuckwheat- Welcome!!!

LA Express? Not sure, I will check on Wed when I go WI.

Nicole- Where the heck are you? Do you think that being on vaca, staying with family, and having fun is any excuse to stay away? DO YOU?!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #87  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I was down 1.8lbs at WI today, yippee!!! I was thrilled, and thought it was very funny that they finally called me on some of my 'substitutions'. The counsellor was reading my diary and realized that I missed my dairy yesterday. So I explained to her that I put full fat sour cream (1Tbsp) on my 1/2 baked potato, and called that a dairy. The day before I pretended that jam was a fruit. Normally they are too apethetic to really give a care, so I thought it was funny that she called me on it. Probably good too, because I really shouldn't make those kinds of subs.

Katie -- I hope you have better luck with ebay than I did when I had a dispute. I had the same situation and they just made the seller refund my money. Her ad said 'free shipping to Canada', which was the only reason I bid on her item over others, but that turned out not to be true and she claimed to have no idea who put that on her ad. *whatever* At least mine was over a small item (and I've had 100 other very successful transactions with ebay'ers) I feel badly that you might not get your pool.

Kristen -- Maybe with your new exercise you're not getting enough calories? Or, alternatively, the explanation could be that there is a sclae overlord secretly plotting against you. Either way, I hope it turns around for you soon.

TN Kim -- You can do it! Look how far you've come. Are you going to let those last measly 7lbs kick your ***? NO! NO! NO! You are one sexy and determined lady, you've lost 71 lbs already, AND you've got the cutest, newest, flattest belly on the block. Get out there and maintain.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALANNAH!! :HB:

Felicia -- What about trying to eat veggies differently than you normally do? How do you normal eat them, and which ones? Maybe some of us can suggest some other options that will sound more appealing to you now. Congrats on your win of the juicer!! Hey, maybe you can make some tomato juice, homemade... Hey, there is a bland girl at my COD too!

Tina -- It does sound like the battery on your sclae is fading, or maybe the scale is just old?

Joni -- I think I would have called that baby Lucky, not Jack.

Cathleen -- Welcome!

Karen -- If you upload the pictures to photobucket, its VERY easy to do a slideshow on there, just one or two clicks and you're done.

Pearl -- I asked my DH about your computer problem and he suggesting calling up your phone service provider to ask them if there is something you should set up differently, and if they can't help, call your internet service provider and ask the same thing.

Quote:
I had a bad whopper to swimming ratio.
Barbara -- that was too funny! Was it the swimming or whopper eating that helped tone your arms?

Liza -- Great job on your losses so far! My dr's sclae is just evil, it's ALWAYS 6lbs heavier than any other. I would save the head shaving until you hit a plateau. Then I recommend doing a TO and cutting off about 10 inches. I'm sure you'll see a loss.

Msbuckweet -- You've had a great start too.

TN Debbie -- Welcome back! I hope you feel better and ready to kick it up a notch tomorrow.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:39 PM   #88  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Hi Gang,
Thought I would check in after being MIA for a while. I notice that in my absence Pearl has returned! Yeah! Pearl, you have no idea how often you name has been mentioned on this forum.

Hey there Angie - my WL twin. I am still trying to get it together. I have so majorly plateaued that I decided to put my acct. on hold until the beginning of August to try to get my head together. I hate the thought of wasting weeks when I am in such a bad space. I am however planning to meet with a hypnotherapist to see if he can help me regain my concentration.

Hi to everyone else. I miss you guys so much when I am not checking in!
And welcome all you newbies.
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #89  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hey everybody!

Congrats to all the big losers today!
Liza, Angie and everyone else-awesome!

Debbie, Kristen--I'm with you! Up about 1/2 lb this morning...my first gain at w/i...not too happy! But I've been POP today and don't have too many distractions this week so no more excuses!

Dan- good luck at OG...not a lot to choose from!

Hi Libby-let us know how the hypnotherapy goes. I'd love to hear more about it. You should come around more often to get back in the game!

Welcome to Cathleen and Bucksweet!

Hi Norissa, Karen, Katie, Felicia, Joni, Tina, Jillian and all the other friends out there!
Britt are you back from LV?
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #90  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Ok seriously when the great Sclae Revolt happens I wanna be there covering it in the chopper!!!!

So today the news gal became the news. Kinda. A boat full of girls not paying attention went over the sea wall and just a few feet from my yard. I was in studio and walking past the chopper feed and said "Hey, that's MY house!" After talking with the airborne reporter about it for a few minutes on the two way I realized I just let EVERYONE know where I live. Grrrrreeeaaaat. I'm very big on privacy because I don't ever want to have to worry about it. There goes that....

I got some more lite bars today and the pb ones are definitely different. Maybe it's just an off batch. For once they actually do look like what is on the box but the texture is different... more like chocolate covered marshmallows. I'm not complaining... just noticing the difference. I haven't had one of the chocolate crunch ones yet.

Thank you everyone for the congrats! I am just soooo happy today after the COD WI. My goal is the 10 lb mark by Friday. I can do it!!!!

Dan congrats to DD. Hope you got through Olive Garden POP! I think I'll keep my hair a while longer... at least until I don't need it to hide my fat bum and arms anymore!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote