Old 07-09-2007, 09:58 AM   #16  
Princess Heather

Good morning all!...After a semi OP weekend I'm back in full force today! My goal is to be in the 270's for WI on Wednesday. Although to be quite honest I'd love nothing more than to go gobble up the cheesecake muffins DH picked up at the store. DFS is off to daycare today and DFD is napping....I considering the same.....I'm in no mood to do laundry and if I go back downstairs right now I cannot promise those muffins will be safe....LOL Everyone have a POP day and I'll be checking by later!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:10 AM   #17  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Okay, I've got to get back on the horse! For the past two days, I've been OP - not that I've been eating the wrong foods. I just haven't been eating. I'm tired of eating and don't like anything. I just can't bring myself to eat vegetables at all. I know I need to just go ahead and drink a V8, but I just don't want anything. YUCK! I've got to get back POP!!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:13 AM   #18  
4us
Christine-LAWL

S/C/G: 260/229/150

Height: 5'4''

Hi Everyone-
i am new here...I hope you don't mind me joining in. I have been struggling this summer to stay POP and it just isn't happening. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from reading all of your posts though so thanks! I wish I could get a little of that kind of inspiration from my COD but it just doesn't seem to be happening for me there anymore.

Have a great day!

christine
4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:17 AM   #19  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

Christine - jump in and post anytime. You are always welcome here.

I know what you mean about the inspiration. This group is great. I just discovered this group about 3 or 4 months ago. I don't go to a center, I am doing this on my own, and find this group is all the motivation and support I need to keep on track.
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:17 AM   #20  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Welcome Christine - Just jump on in !!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:19 AM   #21  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Jump right in, Christine...the more the merrier!!

The sclae is evil...evil, evil, evil. I'll tell you why...I've been POP every day and exercising, too. Last Wed, I was 161.8..woohoo!!! Friday, 163.0 (huh?). Thought, okay, that can't be right...WI on Sat, 161.4 (that's more like it). Today...163.4 - okay, no way...step on again...163.4. Get a shower...still thinking that can't possibly be right. Got on sclae again...162.6. I give up!! I'm just gonna stick with Saturday's 161.4 and maybe go get a new battery for the scale? I just can't let that number run my life...it's like an obsession...
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:24 AM   #22  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

I made it to the gym this morning and my goal is to do 3 weight training days each week and at least 3 cardio days and 1 day off. I've got to do this if I'm ever going to change the shape of this body of mine.

Congrats to Felicia who one a cool cuisinart juicer in the Two Week POP Challenge. Deb (Nashville) donated the prize and ran the challenge! Three cheers for Deb and once she's in her new place, Felicia will be serving fresh juice to anyone stopping by to help her unpack!

Welcome back Kim...yes, the game is on and Lea Ann is your team mate!!! She wants to play!!! She really, really, really wants to play (she just doesn't know it yet).

Morning Heather...yuck...those muffins sound HORRIBLE!! blahk, vomit, puke, moldy nasty muffins. Do you still want one? Go pour some vinegar on them!! They are gross and nasty things.

Happy Birthday Amy and Alannah....

Amy - I did my first (and only) marathon with Team in Training...Awesome experience. I did mine in June 1999 in Anchorage Alaska. Which one are you doing??

Katie - sorry about the pool. I'm not an ebay expert so I have no advice, except to keep trying. Your dessert sounds yummy.....I got excited just eating a SF/FF caramel dulce (sp?) pudding cup last night. Not sure what would happen to me if I had such a decadent treat as you had.

Lea Ann - I'm jealous...a 2 week vacation????

Kristen - Aren't you just the happy camper this morning!!! I say your body is just going through an adjustment stage and things will start moving in the right direction soon. In the meantime, keep up with the exercise...it's good for you and your body really appreciates it.

Tina - I'm the same way with my scale..I have to keep getting on and off until I get the same number three times. I can move my scale over three inches to the left and weigh 2 lbs less. Yeah, that works for me....
I was pleasantly surprised to see my weigh in stay the same. I fear, though, that the movie popcorn I devoured yesterday is going to rear its ugly head tomorrow!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:32 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Christine-Welcome to the board! You'll make some great friends here!

Tina-Stack your scale on top of Kristens and let her destroy it too! LOL

Since the surgery I've been obsessed with the tape measure. It helped me keep track of the swelling in the first few weeks. My waist is 2 inches bigger in the evening than it is in the morning without fail. So even though the scale says I've gained a couple of pounds, the tape measure says my waist is still the same and thats a victory in my book! I've lost 10 inches in my waist and 12 1/2 on my hips since I started LA! Yay me!!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:36 AM   #24  
Amy

Good morning all... I have a quick question. I am sure Cassi will move the thread, but someone posted a question about lites in the snack thread. If you only do one lite a day, do you add a protein and a starch?

Thanks!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:40 AM   #25  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Wow Kim, that is fantastic. I know what you mean about waist fluctuations. I always have a flatter tummy when I am OP. I don't know if it is bloating or what, but if I am eating like crap, my waist seems to be instantly bigger.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #26  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Amy, well, lites are about 180 calories. I would add a starch and 1/2 a protein. Anyone else?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:42 AM   #27  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

That is absolutely amazing, Kim!! Do you have any before pictures? I'll bet you look like a completely different person now...on hot momma!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:48 AM   #28  
Katy66

If I somehow add a starch I will skip my evening lite...seems to have worked.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:55 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Tina- I couldnt figure out how to put a picture on here so I added a couple of befores to my Picture trail site, click on the link and you can see the fat me! Only reason I can post them is because I DONT look like that anymore! woooo hoooo! LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:12 AM   #30  
Started June 1st '07

S/C/G: 205/165

Good morning chickies! Here's to a week of POP (or pretty dang close) for everyone.

I officially started the Labor Day Challenge and my new eating plan on Saturday. So far I'm doing pretty good. The scale is going in the right direction and I'm hoping it keeps going.

Weekend was good - worked Saturday at the kennel and then pretty much held the couch down until going to bed. Working at the kennel always drains me physically. It was a nice change though - I got to do grooming mostly.

It was 96 here on Saturday - Icky! With the humidity they said it felt like 103. I'm not a heat person! Which is why I held the couch down Saturday eve. The dogs didn't even want to go outside.

Yesterday we took a couple jet skis out to the lake. I actually tried doing a few things on them rather than just putz around. I had a blast and got soaked. Pretty boring day beyond that though - washed & cleaned out the HHR.
Snowdogs is offline   Reply With Quote