Old 07-25-2007, 07:14 PM   #76  
tzulover

S/C/G: 223 / 189 / 145

Height: 5'1

Hi Amy!! Hi everyone else!!!

Had my WI for today, a bit later than usual. Typcially I've only had breakfast, but today I went after lunch. I am down .06 ounces; Monday was down .02 -- but since last Wens I'm down a bit over 2 pounds. Nothing fantastic, except -- I've been on a plateau for almost 3 weeks, so I'm a happy camper with ANY downward movement!!!!

Laura
tzulover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Just an update... since I have started I have had two epidural steroid shots. Even though I've been somewhat on plan, my weight has been everywhere. I am re-starting my boost w/FF either sunday or monday. This way I can get an accurate view of what's going on.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:07 PM   #78  
tzulover

S/C/G: 223 / 189 / 145

Height: 5'1

Cassi, OUCH, shots!!!!!!! I'm sorry to hear you had to have them. My dad is on prednezone (not spelled right I'm sure), and he has swollen up quite a bit. Those steroids can sure do stuff to a person!!!!

Hope those shots are helping you feel LOTS better!!!!

laura
tzulover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:58 AM   #79  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Sorry to hear about your shots Cassie. Any Shot is a bad shot. I went off plan for 1 day so far out of 14.

My COD is still eyeing the SlimFast. She even asked me yesterday why I didn't use their Slimdown shakes. I told her point blank that there ARE alternatives to LAWL products that work that cost less. I then asked her how much their SlimDowns were and she said $19.00 for 4 (I think it was 4) and I told her that was my point, I can get 6 Slimfast for $6.00 so she dropped it.

I also asked her about having specials on their renewal weeks and she said she didn't think so. She thought $12.00 was a bargain for them. I told her I knew that other centers ran specials so she said she would ask about it. I think it is the only center around here and they don't have any competition.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:07 AM   #80  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Amy - check on the laweightloss.com website and punch in your zip code. A coupon will come up with any current specials...maybe something she wasn't aware of??? That would be nice.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:41 AM   #81  
DixieChick

Thanks Tina. I checked it and it is running some type of special, but that is for new members. I am trying to stay away from buyng the full package up front. And so far they haven't offered any specials to get me to buy into the stabalization or maintenance phase.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #82  

Height: 5'4"

Default Stabilization and Maintenance - I am looking too

Amy
I joined LAWL about three weeks ago and did not opt to pay the $600 for the complete package, just is not possible for me right now. Stuck with the "lose all the weight you want for $249" express. I only weigh in once a week and once my weight loss phase is complete I don't have the stabilization and maintenance to look forward to, something I REALLY need.

I am watching for specials too, to add those two phases to my program. I have about 100 pounds to lose so I figure I have a year for them to have a special on that, and crossing my fingers that it will happen. So far, I have lost 16 pounds and am thrilled with the program and love my counsellor (I try to see the same person when I go).

Good luck with the specials, they are bound to have one sooner or later.
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:47 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

shshshh, I don't know where I've seen them pushing a special like that in the last year, but I bought the full deal, so they never would have tried to sell it to me. They do seem to have specials all the time on products. It seems to me that there was a holidays period in Dec/Jan where all sorts of specials were offered and now a summer one. Which center do you go to, as I see you are in Portland as I am too. I go to the one by Washington Square.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:06 AM   #84  

Barbara

I go to the one in tanasbourne and the special was on a comcast healthy living channel (forget which one). The $249 Lose all the weight you want ran in the paper too. I am about 20 miles west of the one in Tanasbourne so the Washington Square one would be about 45 minutes (without traffic) for me.

Roberta
Old 07-27-2007, 10:36 AM   #85  
DixieChick

Default 21 Day Boost Status

O.K. Back to the Boost Topic. I am on Day 16 of the 21 Day boost and am down to 148. My start weight was 154.6 so that is a loss of 6.75 pounds. I may make that 10 pound mark yet. I have been POP with the exception of the MExican Restaurant incident last Saturday. Come on Ladies we can do this.

Day 16 of 21
Down from 154.6 to 148
Old 07-27-2007, 10:32 PM   #86  

Amy

That is awesome. Keep going, I know you can do this. You and everyone here are so inspiring to me, and I am just starting. Couldn't do the boost cause it hadn't been two weeks since I did the initial TO, but I am with you'all in spirit
Old 07-31-2007, 08:20 AM   #87  
DixieChick

Default TO Phase of 21 Day Boost

O.K. I finally made it to the last two days of TO for this boost. I am still up 2 pounds from the Mexican Restaurant (for the 2nd time) Saturday Night. Note to self, no more Mexican until you reach goal.

Anyway, I think I blew it making the 10 lb goal for this boost. Now If I can just make it to 8?????

This TO will be with the Knudsens Morning Blend, 6 oz protein, Unlimited Green Veggies, 2 LA Lites, all as outlined in the new FF Plan (Take Off 2)
Old 07-31-2007, 10:41 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 172/161/135

Height: 5'2"

I have been on Gold w lites for 3 weeks as of today. I've only lost 4 pounds. I keep seeing all these amazing losses of 2 pounds or more per week. My first week doing FF I lost 2 pounds, but then the second week following plan I only lost 1, then I did TO with only the 6oz protein, 2 bars, and 2 veggies, and still only 1 pound this week. I had bigger loss doing the standard FF with no bars rather than the TO with limited protein .

It's hard to stay motivated and positive when I'm only loosing 1 pound, and I see so many others having successful losses of 2+ pounds per week. Of course, the scale going down any amount is better than going up! I do realize that.

So, I think I may do this 21 day boost! As for the TO with unlimited greens, can i still use FF salad dressing? I cannot eat greens plain!

Thanks for any advice to help me "BOOST" this weightloss!
dmrviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:36 AM   #89  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning All. I'd like to join the boost challenge but I go on Thursday to get my new plan Is it still possible to do boost on the new plan? If so, I'll start on Sunday. Something about starting at the beginning of the week appeals to me. The COD told me when I was there yesterday that I'm 3 weeks behind schedule so maybe if I boost I'll get back on track!! Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. But any loss is a good loss so what the hay. I'm in.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:08 PM   #90  
DixieChick

Welcome Delisa and Laurie.

Stay focused on why you joined LAWL. Everybody is different and results vary, but you WILL lose the weight if you stick with the plan.

The TO Plan in the new book lists condiment choices (3 per day) unless otherwise listed (I guess that explains the unlimited) as
ICBINB Spray - unlimited
Salad Dressing, FF or LF - 1 TBSP
Salad Dressing, FF, Italian - 2 TBS
Vinegar - unlimited