Old 07-04-2007, 09:26 AM   #106  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Dan- That is awesome, thanks for sharing! Now you are a superstar. A skinny little superstar!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:38 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 224/221/160

Height: 5'7.5

Boo's Mom-- My mind is fuzzy this morning since I just woke up but your in Temple right? If your looking for teaching jobs they are always looking for teachers here in Killeen. Where is the lake that is about to flood?

Hi to everyone else. The kids and I are just hanging out today. I am so tired of the RAIN!!! My back yard looks like one big mud puddle. Hopefully it is somwhat sunny today and I can get the pool cleaned for the kids to swim.

Tammie
tammie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:47 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraB View Post
Lettie, In the land of the computer geeks, that is known as the blue screen of death, a definite sign that something is fried in the computer.

so how do I escape the blue screen of death????
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:49 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Happy 4th!! I am reading very fast and typing even faster to get this on before the screen of death returns,

Heres to the fireworks not being the only thing that POPs!!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:03 AM   #110  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Lettie - start saving everything that is important on your computer if you haven't already.. you may not be able to save your computer.

Dan - Great photos & thanks for sharing your "sound bite" with us! You're such an inspiration!

I just have a minute today.. we're heading out to the beach and I'm happy to say that I won't be embarrassed to be seen in a swimsuit this time! I still have a long way to go, but I don't feel like a beached whale anymore. I've been so discouraged lately, and as a result I have a difficult time staying POP. So since today is Independence Day -- so it is for me as well. I'm recommitting to be "Independent" from the rest of this fat!!

Happy Birthday America! Have a wonderful holiday all!
Happy Wednesday to all our Canadian friends. :-)
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:13 AM   #111  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Tammie--I am actually up in the panhandle near Amarillo--we are too dry--but my folks live on Lake Proctor and they are drowning in rain--like you--I guess all of central Texas is getting hammered. My sister in San Saba (she goes to the COD in Killeen) is rained out and even my sister in east Dallas has tons of rain--not me--wahhh... Of course they are forecasting showers tonight--just in time for the big firework show--haha.

Okay--the shower washed away some grumpiness so I'll start this day over.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:29 AM   #112  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo'sMom View Post
Felicia--I am envious of you getting to "work in your room"--I am still trying to get on here after teaching in Arizona--I really miss it. The photo shoot sounds adorable--post photos!!
I know I'm really blessed to have a great job in a great school. I don't mean to grouse about having to move my classroom. It's just SUCH a chore! I've been at this school for 6 years - the last four in the same classroom. The good thing is that I'm throwing away so much accumulated junk! The bad part is that now I also have to go through all the junk that the previous teacher left in the new room. She told me she was leaving some stuff that I might be able to use. There are few things (art supplies, binders) that I can use. The rest, I'm just tossing! Man! We teachers are such packrats!!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:03 AM   #113  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Morning everyone!!

Well so far my day is off to a good start. I slept in this AM and got up about 20 minutes ago woohoo!!! I also got on the scale and it says down another pound so I cant wait to see what the COD says on friday. I am supposed to go to a softball tournament today but I might skip it I have so much stuff to do before I leave sunday morning. I am getting ready to go exercise/shower/have breakfast.

Dan awesome sound bit and you look great!!!

Felicia I will not be able to start working on my classroom till either the last week of July or first week of August. I have kindergarten roundup on August 2 and I am thinking the rooms will not be ready! They are doing construction at the school and it is off limites until further notice. I have so much to do that I just dont know that there will be enough time to get it finished.

Everyone have an awesome 4th of july and try your best to be POP!!!!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #114  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

liza--here's a few pics of scooter! he's such a hilarious kitty! great entertainment!

amy---my workout dvd kicked my butt! it's the biggest loser workout dvd and it's rough. my legs and back are still sore! i bought a new tae bo dvd last night since i think i sold mine on a garage sale a few years ago. i'm excited, because anything that involves punching and kicking, i'm all about! i've gotten 2 of 3 workouts in so far..and i know i'm gonna pop that new dvd in tomorrow and have a blast. so there's my 3/week!

JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:35 AM   #115  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

oh and i posted a new avatar and put a bigger version in my profile. i think it's a pretty decent pic of me.

be back later today.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:38 AM   #116  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

I never realized how many teachers we have here...very cool

DD is doing better. The fever is gone. The cough is better...just flares up when she tries to play as normal...so I'm trying to keep her watching cartoons today to get her rest. We did sleep most of the night, so that was a blessing. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Love the new avatar, Jillian...you look fantastic!

I didn't watch the Dan clip yet...I'll do that now...
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:48 AM   #117  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Way cool, Dan...you are a "superstah...".

My DD just crawled up next to me and saw my last post and said, "That's you, mommy" and then wanted to know the names of each one of you...too cute!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:49 AM   #118  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Tina - glad DD is feeling better! It's just miserable when they don't feel well!

Jillian - great new pic!

Dan - too cool to see you "in person!" I'll bet you're a whole lot more confident doing that sort of thing now that you've lost so much weight and gained so much confidence!

DH is on the roof, cleaning it. I really need to get off my rear and work on the house. We close on the new one on the 31st and need to have this one ready to show ASAP!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:56 AM   #119  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Jillian! You look GREAT! I'm going to have to try some DVDs soon before I get worn out on the gym. Awesome job! oh, and I love your kitty!

Tina- I'm glad Emmy is feeling a little bit better. p.s.-I LOVE her name!!! One of my favorites!

Dan- WOW! What a celeb. You look so so good. Good luck out there!

WendyII- I can't wait to feel comfortable in a bathing suit again. Good for you!

Liza-enjoy your day off in the sand! I guess I can't miss it too much since I was just there last month...but I do miss the everyday lifestyle. Enjoy!

Lettie- my dbf had the blue screen of death and managed to get it taken care of at a computer tech place for about $200- you probably have a virus.

Felicia- I know what you mean. My mom was a teacher....I used to love to go through her teaching papers/books to play school when I was little. There's just so much stuff!

Britt- have a great day! Vegas is going to be fun..but there's SO much good food there. I was there on the 2nd week of starting and it was difficult but I actually lost a pound there! You'll have a blast!

Have a great 4th everyone!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:20 PM   #120  
Princess Heather

Well, I woke up with a sinus infection this morning. I have felt it coming on for a few days but tried to fight it. I've been OP so far but don't feel much like eating. I did manage to avoid temptation last night at the church cookout. We just ate here at home and went for fellowship later!

Dan: lookin' good on cam there! It still amazes me the power FIRE has.....you hate to see the destruction but to me it is still amazing!

Britt & Boo's Mom: I'm a teacher wanna be! I think my job in the school is as close as I will get....but that's okay. I think my real passion and calling is foster care.

Well I'm sure I'll be lurking today....going to try and get some things done while DH is home....it's time to sort all these kids clothes I've collected.....what a mess!

HAPPY 4TH to ALL!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote