3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   ?? about the TO juice... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/116501-about-juice.html)

mlmagic 06-30-2007 01:32 AM

?? about the TO juice...

Hi all,

Had a question for all you successful LAWLer's...Has anyone had good success just doing the food/bars, but not doing the juice at all?? I would like to just do the food, stick to the purple eating plan...I do use the bars, but try the plan w/o the TO juice. Any tips? Thanks so much;)

phelpsma 06-30-2007 10:13 AM

Hi Lysa,

I did the TO every two weeks at first but after a while it didn't do much for me so I stopped. I just do the food and the lites and have lost 110lbs in 6 months.
If you do need a little "jump start" try doing this for two days:

breakfast- 1/8 of a cantaloupe 1 slice diet bread w/lite margarine
snack- 1/8 of a cantaloupe
lunch-3/4 cup egg whites 1 slice of diet bread 1 serving asparagus 1/8 of a cantaloupe
snack-yogurt
dinner- 3/4 cup egg whites 3 servings asparagus
snack-LA lite bar

use the other lite when you would like.

Every time I do this I always loose around 2 to 4lbs. Its great for plateaus but you can only do it no more than once every two weeks. Its also good if you have gone off plan and want to cleanse your system.

Tony

MTdebster921 06-30-2007 12:30 PM

Lysa- If you are planning on doing TO, why not try it with citrus fruit instead of the juice? I don't really do the TO anymore because I don't lose enough to justify the torture. I will do a really low food day for one day on occasion and it has jumpstarted me again.

Tony- WOW WOW WOW!!!! 110 lbs. in 6 months is just crazy!! Good for you!!! Hopefully you will stick around cuz I'm sure Dan is tired of being the only rooster in the hen house.

zambejaly5 06-30-2007 05:26 PM

another one my COD recommends is to have all your fruits for breakfast...... only berries and melons. and then eat the rest of your exchanges for the rest of the day. bars and all. so you eat all your regular food but just have that melon and/or berry breakfast. They said you don't lose a bunch in a few days like with take off, but it kick starts any plateaus. I haven't tried it yet. but I think I would like to try it in reverse. and have the fruit for supper. I like to have a big breakfast. and feel better when I have a lite supper

Dan2112 06-30-2007 07:23 PM

Keep postin' Tony! I need more guy perspective around here to counter all the Opera and Bare Minerals talk.. :lol:

momerath 06-30-2007 09:14 PM

I never did TO, aside from the initial LA Express/Fast Forward. I lost just fine, and when I had plateaus, I just cut back on the heavier starches and proteins. Some people find TO really usefull, but personally I just didn't think it was for me!

Katy66 07-01-2007 10:29 AM

How often do those of you that use TO usually do it? I've only done the initial TO myself but feel like a need a "jump start".