Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Default LAWL Losers and Friends June 18-24

Here's to a POP week in LAWL Land!!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:54 AM   #2  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Felicia - I'm not 100% sure, but I think 1 slice of Ezekiel bread would equal one starch and 1 Boca burger would equal 1 protein on some plans (gold) and 1/2P on other plans (purple).
Old 06-18-2007, 08:17 AM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning Joni!

Good Morning everyone. I have not been OP all weekend. We have been insanely busy, but I have packed my food and will be POP today no matter what! Here's to a fantastic day!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 300.4/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Amen to that Joni!

Well it's been a while since I've last typed on this forum. I see tons of newbies...WELCOME! Where's all the old heads? I guess I need to read the past threads to see what's going on. (I have tried since last Thursday, but man, it's hard to sit down on my computer unless I really have some ME time.)

What's been going on with me? Well, my house is finally back to normal. It's not packed to the brim anymore...we have a 5br house, but it sure felt like a match box for over a week. It was my son's Christening, so you know how the family visits can go. I lost weight everyday while they were here...almost 5 lbs...but it made up for a "slip-up" from the week previous. So, I am back to where I am...which was 3.2 lbs short of my DS Christening date. I am in hopes that the weight loss trend continues for me. I struggle so hard with my little .9 or 1 lb a week, so hopefully this is my time where the weight comes flying off, as my COD guarantees such a thing will happen. I wish everyone a POP day, to the fullest! I will try to check in more often, I promise. Shot out to BobbySam, Kim#2(are you sure you belong on 3FC anymore? you look good, lady!)KrispieD, Joni, Dan, Liz, Libby, Wendylina, Paula, MTDebster, Dannette, Shannon, Allanah(finally a pic), all the lurkers, and whomever else I missed! Have a great day!
ElleofALady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:36 AM   #5  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. just a quick check in for the day. i have to work later this afternoon. TOM is here and i feel very puffy. i've been drinking tons of water though.

i'm off to workout now. have a good day!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:00 AM   #6  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Happy Monday !
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:03 AM   #7  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Morning everyone!

I just got up a few minutes ago slept in a little longer than I planned. But it looked so dark outside and guess what.... IT IS RAINING!!!!!!!! From the looks of the radar it wont last long but hey at this point I will take whatever we can get. The crops will soooooo appreciate this little drink of water.

I am getting ready to go and exercise this morning and then shower before I head to the COD. I usually try to get there at 9 when they open but I think I will be a little later than that today.

I have two more places to look for my diary and if its not there I guess I will get a new one this morning.

I feel really good about my decision to focus on this goal. I will check back in later with all the numbers and some mini goals! Until then have a great day.....
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:07 AM   #8  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday, everyone!!

I finally got caught up on the weekend posts and I really need to get started on some work, so I'll check in later!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:25 AM   #9  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Britt - good to see you back and I sure hope that rain makes its way to HOTlanta. We could use it too.

I managed to take both the furkids for walks early this morning. They appreciated it and it felt good. This afternoon's intention is to get to the gym for a Body Works class. Jillian - did you get your workout in? I know you do the elliptical but don't forget to mix it up from time to time. Our bodies like that!

Cassi - do you still have your online access. There was some question about whey protein and I really couldn't answer in a "for sure" way.

Do folks on this thread also check out any other 3FC sites? I often look at the Exercise threads for inspiration. As good as the LAWL plan is, I'm just getting bored with it and looking for a little change. Does anyone else that's been on the program a long time (six months or more) feel this way?

Okay, work is still slow so I'm going to take some online classes today. Hopefully I'll stay awake.....
Old 06-18-2007, 09:30 AM   #10  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Talking

Good morning Joni! Thanks for starting up the new thread!

Katie -- I'm in it with you...POP for today and I'll add $10 to my bank. My food is all packed too, so no need to stray.

Letisha -- It must be great to have your home back. I hope you start seeing bigger losses now too.

Morning Jillian! Thanks for the reminder about TOM, I have to check my calendar to see where I am, I almost forgot about him...lol.

Morning Britt & Tina
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:43 AM   #11  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

workout is done for the day. great job on taking the dogs for a walk, joni. i do sometimes change it up and do a workout dvd, but i really love my elliptical. i change up how i workout on it..there are different settings/programs, etc. but you're right about changing it up on our bodies. tomorrow i think i will do a dvd instead. thanks for the reminder.

morning angie! glad i could remind you. i track all my TOM stuff on this great website call mymonthlycycles.com. if you put all your info in it'll calculate specific dates for you and mine has been pretty much accurate. it's nice.

ok, gotta jump in the shower here shortly. be back later.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:46 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 224/221/160

Height: 5'7.5

Good Morning

Well I survived my first weekend on lawl. I weigh in on t-th-s. So we shall see how I do tomorrow.

A little about me

I am a military wife and my hubby is currently deployed. We have two children. A nine yr old girl and my son will be six on wednesday ;( I hate that he is growing up. We currently live in Texas but home for me is Vidalia Georgia and Franklin Tenneesee. I am 32 5'71/2 and my stats are 224/219/160

Hmmm think I covered everything.

I can't wait to get to know you. I have read quite a few of the posts on this forum and have learned a lot.

take care
tammie
tammie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:51 AM   #13  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Morning all--wow another new week--why does summer have to go so fast??

Brit--it's great to see you back in the fold. Congratulations on your new job--how exciting. I am jealous but mine will come along.

Morning Joni (yes--the 6 month mark (honeymoon period) seemed to be when I got bored--I was at a weight I liked and just kind of drifted from that point), Katie, Letisha, Jillian, Norissa, and Angie!!

I think my body is forming a revolution against my losing weight. I have been 99% POP and the wieght really doesn't want to budge. This morning I was FINALLY back at ticker so that felt pretty good. I hope I am with Letisha when a bunch decides to drop at once.

We took both dogs to the lake last week and apparently they brought home some extra "friends"--ugh--taking them in for baths and dipping, then need to spray down the house and yard just in case. Fun day--lol.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:52 AM   #14  

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I managed to do pretty well...except for last night. I had a hot dog with chili and slaw...and it was good!! Unfortunately, the only sides my Grandma had was chips, baked beans, and mac & cheese. I must admit I had beans and chips, but you know, the chips really didn't taste all that good. I told my DH that I really missed my salad. LOL! Never thought I'd say THAT! Oh, and I had some no sugar added (many diabetics in my family) Banana Split ice cream, too. It was pretty yummy with real chunks of fruit. Can't remember if it was Edy's or Breyers.

Work will be bearable this week because monthly report are done, and I go on vacation Thursday through next Wednesday. Friday we're heading to Disney with the in law's. Can't wait! I know it will be hot, but it will be fun. Okay, gotta call in a few minutes. Hope everyone has a POP day!!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:54 AM   #15  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning gang...

Father's Day was a good one.. Liz and the kids took me to our local Amusement Park and we spent the day riding rides and hanging out at their little water park.. Lots of fun and we didn't even stray OP!! (well..mostly)... I capped off the night by winning two out of three raquetball games against Danny's soccer coach!!

The anniversary went well, but was, as anticipated, a little overly starchy and I'm sure the scale will reflect that. But it's a new week and a new chance to stay on track.. Gotta get out of this mindset that the diet goes out the window on the weekend.. Granted, this weekend was a bit different than most, but that's really no excuse.. We could have stayed on plan for lunch on Saturday, but we chose not to...

It's all about the will power, folks...

Be one with your POP!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote