July 4th Challenge...

You're on Page 1 of 14
Go to
  • Tanya needs one or more weight loss buddies, and Dan suggested a challenge after Memorial Day. We haven't done one since Easter. Anyone in? I know a lot of you have a hard time over the summer when the kids are home and this will help you stay on track. Who's with me?

I will use my home scale weight on Tuesday morning (May 29) since I won't get to the COD until that Friday. I am setting a goal of 10lbs by July 4th.

Sign in here if you're in, and then we'll start a thread for the challenge when we offiically begin.
  • Cassi, I PM'ed Tanya about being buddie and I set a goal of 20 pounds by the 4th.

Count me in!
  • i'd love to be in and i'm sayin 10 pounds!
  • I'm in for 15!
  • I'm in for goal...
  • I'm in......but not sure what I'm in for yet.......I usually suck at challenges....but I'll really try this time
  • i'm in...10lbs seems like a good goal for me for challenges.
  • count me in too-my goal is 10 lbs!!!
  • YEAH!!!! I was thinking about trying the 5 week Meltdown (is that what its called??) I was thinking about maybe starting it on Tuesday...what do you guys think??

*Tanya*
  • I'm in.

Since I'll be maintaining the whole time, I'll make mine 1600 minutes of work-out time. I need the ! That and staying POP 30 of those 36 days

And with the way my body hasn't been losing, I might drop those pesky 10 pound that turned to muscle.
  • Please! I want in too! I want to start the 8 week makeover on Tuesday. But, for the 4th of July challenge I want to lose 20lbs.
    Twheelz-what is the 5 week meltdown? I only know about the 8 week. But if you provide me with details on the 5 week meltdown I will start that one with you?
  • Throw me down for 10lbs.. the winner gets a big bag of salt autographed by Dan!
  • Oooh this is exactly what I need. I am so in. count me in for 10.
  • I am in for 10 lbs!
  • I am also in for 10 lbs. But mine will be for July 1 as that is our Canada day holiday here and the day I go live for my new client so I figure what better day!!

Just let me know the start date. I will do a FF next week too to kick it off.