Old 05-23-2007, 12:49 AM   #16  
LAWL Salt Police

I would also say that you shouldn't dwell openly on all the things you're missing... Do you want to hear something pathetic?

When we first went in for our consultation and were told the diet was dependant on getting in a lot of proteins, I went out and bought a big package of bacon and a bag of sausage... Imagine my horror when we went into the COD the next visit to get our menus and guides and learned that bacon and sausage are strictly forbidden... Boy did I feel stupid...

Don't fret about getting it all in.. Just do it... Personally, I just drank the juice like I would a glass of regular juice.. I found spreading out by sips throughout the day to be tedious at best...

Keep it up!!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:53 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

they told me too, the more you eat the more you lose...... I know that seems strange.

Ryans Buffet one of the days and just kept making my self big salads and eating the plain steamed broccoli, and then ate all the steak and chicken I wanted. I felt very satisfied.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:28 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Steph where are you today? your second day is half over !!! almost there! are you making it?
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote