Old 05-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #211  

Smile Day 1

Hi guys! I'm brand new here and just started the Slim4Life home program today! I loved reading how well it is working for everyone here and hope that I have the same success.
karrieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #212  

Smile Just started in the KC area and would love a buddy!!

I am on day two of prep and have already lost 2.6 pounds!! I'm so pumped to make this work and would love to talk to others about recipes and tricks they have. Thanks!
kitkat508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #213  

kitkat508, I've been thinking about doing slim4life again, I joined a couple years back but the supplements made me so sick I didn't stick with it. I still have the info on how to do it but just not sure
sluggo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #214  
HEN

Angry Buddy Found

I joined three weeks ago. Having hard time with journaling. Eating the right foods. My councilor told me to try vinegar with my celery stick snacks. I wanted to smack her. I am doing this for a lifestyle change that I know in my heart will be for the rest of my life. Is it going to slow me down to loosing weight if I have a tablespoon of hummus with my 4 celery sticks and I like the taste. Who cares. I have lost 50 pounds before and gained it back because I feel into my bad snacking habits not because I added a bit of hummus to my celery stick. I wanted to smack her. I have to do this my way. A realistic way. I want to enjoy food and the healthy foods not freak'in gage!!!!!!!!!!!
HEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #215  

Well I believe I'm gonna give this a shot again come monday. I won't be taking the supplemnets as they are what made me quit last time since I got so sick from them. I'm on plan a which is the 2 proteins, 2 veggies, 2 carbs but what I'm wondering is if anything has changed from a couple of years back as far as food
sluggo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #216  

Default Starting Tuesday

I just joined and start prep on Tuesday due to no classes for nutrition being available I have purchased the food but wondered if anyone knows about preparing it. Can you use onions? I know you can use spices without sugar or salt. I have lost 40 lbs on my own and just could not get motivated to lose the remaining 35! Here goes!!
healthy4lifeinplano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 277/268.7/180

Height: 5'5

Default loking for support

Is Anyone Doing Slim 4 Life
CASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #218  
Tanyalee

S/C/G: 225/222/135

Height: 5'6

I'll be your buddy cash! Just starting my second week.. My email is superproudmommy at yahoo. It won't let me post it all together. Email me so we can buddy up
superproudmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #219  

Default Started S4L a month ago...

Hello,
Started S4L a month ago. I am a private chef which is used to cooking food rich in flavor. As well as vegetarian and vegan food which helps me be able to prepare my meals. I am a pescatarian which means I only eat fish and veggies. No 2 or 4 legged animals. I have lost 8lbs and 14 inches thus far. The first 2 weeks were rapid. Then I started working out with a trainer 4 days a week. That messed up my program I hit a plateau. Now they have adjusted it and I am on the right track. This is a hard program for several reasons but if you put you mind to it anything is possible. I am going to rock this program. I would love some advise and encouragement and would love to offer some as well.

Binaann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #220  

Hello,
Started S4L a month ago. I am a private chef which is used to cooking food rich in flavor. As well as vegetarian and vegan food which helps me be able to prepare my meals. I am a pescatarian which means I only eat fish and veggies. No 2 or 4 legged animals. I have lost 8lbs and 14 inches thus far. The first 2 weeks were rapid. Then I started working out with a trainer 4 days a week. That messed up my program I hit a plateau. Now they have adjusted it and I am on the right track. This is a hard program for several reasons but if you put you mind to it anything is possible. I am going to rock this program. I would love some advise and encouragement and would love to offer some as well.
Binaann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #221  

S/C/G: 245/240/140

Height: 5ft4"

Hi Binaan,
I'm new , just started s4l 2 weeks ago and have lost 6lbs but I would love to have a buddy to share with
Please reply .

Thanks Helen
Helenoftroy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #222  

S/C/G: 245/240/140

Height: 5ft4"

Default Newbie

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and have just started s4l 2 weeks ago and have lost 6lbs.
I would love to share recipes and weight loss tips with any you out there.
Thanks

Last edited by Helenoftroy51; 10-11-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Helenoftroy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #223  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hi Helen - Does s4l base the program on exchanges? We have Quick Weight Loss here in South Florida that is pretty identical to LAWL. Feel free to jump in on our daily board. We could use some more input and motivation.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 04:45 PM   #224  

S/C/G: 200/175/90

Height: 5'7

The focus should always be on improving health, not body weight.

Having a realistic weight goal can be helpful for some teens, but improving diet and increasing physical activity can be much more effective overall.

The best weight-loss strategies are those that you can keep for a lifetime. That's a long time, so we'll try to keep these suggestions as simple as possible!

1- Cut Back on Sweetened Beverages and Limit Added Sugars - Sodas, energy drinks, sweet teas, and fruit drinks are loaded with added sugars. high added sugar consumption can lead to weight gain in teens and may also increase their risk of certain health conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, acne, and cavities

2- Set Healthy, Realistic Goals

3- Fuel Your Body With Nourishing Foods & Eat more fruit and vegetables.

4- Reduce Stress, Get Enough Sleep

5- Cut Back on Processed Foods

6- Find other ways to fit activity into your day, at least 60 minutes of exercise every day.
h
lady sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 08:20 PM   #225  
kwang

Hi I just started the slim 4 life plan, talk to you later