Good Luck Kim #2 on TT :)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Kim #2...........I didn't have a chance to go online at all over the weekend or yesterday......but I sure am thinking about you this a.m. I hope your surgery goes smooth as silk, and that you have a very speedy recovery. We will all be thinking of you
    XOXO
  • I have been thinking of you all mornign kim!!!!!!!! At this time you should be in recovery!!!!!! and feeling all drugged up *** soon as you can let us know how your doing...can't wait to hear how you made out..i'm praying you have a speedy recovery
  • Good luck Kim!!! I hope you have a speedy and easy recovery...and that your DH and kids don't make a mess of your house.
  • can't wait to hear how it went! been thinking about you!
  • best of luck to you Kim. We are all thinking about you.

Take Care - and if the house gets a little messed up, don' worry about it.
  • Good luck! I hope everything went well. Heal quickly, OK?
  • I'm looking forward to seeing your amazing results!! Get better soon!
  • Yay! It's the magic day!!
  • What they said.
  • Good morning everybody! Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm actually feeling much better than I expected to. No real pain, just severly uncomfortable from the muscle repair. So...so far so good! My DH has been amazing, Helped empty my drains and didnt even get sick LOL And Kimphin remember, you promised to make everybody serious so they dont make me laugh! LOL
  • wow! look at you on here already!!! can you feel a difference yet or are you too swollen. are you dying to get on a scale? I would be, but I know there will be xtra weight with tubes and drainage things and swelling. yea!! for you, I want one even more now!!! glad it went well
  • Kim - Glad things went well for you, and I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly.
  • Here's to a very speedy recovery!!!

Perhaps now might be a good time to mention that now that we're eating a much healthier diet, our bodies are in a much better place to help recover faster when we've been sick or have had surgery...

Just one more reason to keep our eyes on the prize!!!
  • Good point, Dan! Kim, please keep us all updated as you can...I know many of us are hoping to be in your shoes someday! (I know this morning, I was poking my walmart bag and watching it jiggle...*sigh*)
  • Glad it went well and no real pain! Welcome back and I hope you're 100% soon!