3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Ok I start TO this morning (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/113246-ok-i-start-morning.html)

6digmans 05-22-2007 05:40 AM

Ok I start TO this morning

Any advice on the next 2 days would be great.

My dh ate the last of the eggs last night making a omlette for dinner. I told him tommorow before you go to work go get another dozen eggs for me.

I don't exspect miracles over night ( wuld be nice though)but when you guys to this TO how much do you lose the first week she said i would lose close to 5 lbs is that really realistic? I know everyone is different.

I also saw posts that people put up saying they are light headed and sounds like they don't feel so great from the 2 days of TO. Is there anything I can do to keep that from happening?

Steph

Joni135 05-22-2007 07:38 AM

Steph - no idea what your stats (weight) are, so hard to say what you lose and everybody loses differently. But yes, lots of folks lose 5 lbs on this initial TO, but it's mostly water. You may get a headache from the caffeine/sugar withdrawals (I did on Day 2 and took a couple advil and was fine). Other than that, I found TO very easy to do; no lightheadedness...plus it's the honeymoon phase of the journey, so it's fresh and new. I guess my only advice is don't go crazy exercising for three hours a day.

zambejaly5 05-22-2007 08:56 AM

you body will be trying to dump alot of junk in the next two days. and you will be feeling healthier stuff surge through. so that is why your body may feel funny at times. Just think of it as riding a roller coaster. just hold on tight, You love the ride but it makes you feel funny!

6digmans 05-22-2007 09:37 AM

Thanks guys. I was worried from the things i read i would feel horrible but sounds like thats not the case.

I almost died when I saw the scale there it was at 229. For me that is my heaviest. the goal is to get to 145-150 BUT I told them I wanted to loss 60 lbs hoping i can drop the rest with out the cost of weeks or atleast I can add weeks if i need to.

hdsqrl 05-22-2007 09:50 AM

Hey, aren't you just starting the plan, though? Shouldn't you be doing the FF instead (unlimited proteins but no bars)? That's way easier than TO, heh. (I'm on day 2 of TO right now, so I can sympathize, whatever one you're doing!)

6digmans 05-22-2007 10:54 AM

I have unlimited protein, and greens it seems and To. This is day 1, she told me this will clean me out so to speak. There is no bars at this time anyhow.

When i go back tommorow I get the samples of bars and that to add to what ever menu i am on

JLem311 05-22-2007 12:16 PM

good luck steph!

bizlawchik 05-22-2007 01:09 PM

Steph - You're actually doing Fast Forward, which is the "unlimited" version of Take Off (or TO). Just wanted to put that out there in case you get confused later on.

As for meals, what I did when I started was to look at the list and find stuff that I liked that maybe I didn't eat all the time. I bought steamed shrimp from the store and squeezed lemon over it. I had cucumber slices. Salads. Zuchini slices. Chicken breasts. I took zucchini and snow peas and sauteed them in butter since real butter was allowed. Just take this time to flavor with butter and anything else allowed to help get you through. After these two days the butter and unlimited salad dressings go bye-bye.