I Got My Coupon!

• I found it I have a coupon for 6.00 a week. I have to sign up for52 weeks (no big deal, supplements,and products essiential to program cost is extra.

So not to be stupid but when it says-Bring this coupon with you to recieve our introductory offer of $6.00 week. is that for the 52 weeks or is it for less then that ? the introductory offer wording has me wondering? it does not say its a 6 week price just introductory offer
  • It should be $6/week for however many weeks you need to get through the entire program.
  • Ok . so if i want to do bars and don't want the expense I need to say , soy bothers me. If she asks me what it is that bothers me what do i say ?

Is 6.00 a week a good deal?

I am guessing its figured out 6.00$ Xs 52weeks= 312.00 for the program is that right? what are all the other expenses they tack on to this??
  • Take the amount of weight you want to lose and divide by 2lb/week for the number of weight loss weeks you will purchase. Then add six weeks of stabilization and 52 weeks of maintenance.

Tell them you're stomach gets very upset and you break out from soy and you won't have to do the bars. Just make sure you don't use the veggie burgers and other products that contain soy (or if you do, don't put it in your diary).
  • Quote: Take the amount of weight you want to lose and divide by 2lb/week for the number of weight loss weeks you will purchase. Then add six weeks of stabilization and 52 weeks of maintenance.

Tell them you're stomach gets very upset and you break out from soy and you won't have to do the bars. Just make sure you don't use the veggie burgers and other products that contain soy (or if you do, don't put it in your diary).
    for the 52 week contract, which is what I did. they took my weight loss weeks plus the 6 weeks sabilization and then made the remainder the maintenance to total 52 . so for me it was 37 weight loss weeks + 6 weeks stabilization = 9 weeks maintenance = 52 weeks. they gave me the choice of either of those.
  • Digmans........I personally think $6 a week is good PROVIDED you keep it at 52 weeks.